Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: being the other woman

Good points wicked.
    ps. Welcome here.

we may differ,bt a warm welcome to wicked
    keep posting
    u make me happy

Thank you Tulip n dsjeya...
    dsjeya in ur first statement u r right upto a certain extent...i.e there will b certain men n women who will continue this system n only preaching doesnt help...ya therefor strict rules must b there to prevent this system.. which is nothing but adultery...the guilty must b punished..
    comin to ur 2nd point that.. oldmen are attracted to younger females and they get attracted... ya if provide an atmosphere to flourish the feelings then certainly it will happen .. as its natural... if doesnt happen then they need a physcatrist... so prevention is the cure to this problem... dont giv a chance to oldermen.. why to get attracted even if it happens ... then stoppin the self is the best thing to do...as if we cant control our feelings...there is every possibility of falling in error, an error which cant b debug.
    And what kind of feelings are this... if any one looks then getting attracted... then there is every possiblility that if for that same man or woman who is havin an affair then if other person looks or want to attract he/she then he/she will get attracted to the 2nd.. and then whynot to the 3rd???its just living like animals without discipline...

Overall it looks like its just a matter of personal choice... whats wrong in being a concubine... but this is not just a personal matter.. it effects the whole society. Look at the US in this evil they have got trapped and are know suffering from it.. they want b happy .. there is no family life.. a man just have affairs and women r used just as sextoys.. No one to take care of.. nor when they r old or when they r sick or anyone who can stand by them in their hardtimes... for e.g a tory of a US person who was alone... or witout family.. he used to read in a library.. for hours together which was a 24 hr library..he died and people didnt take notice of him till 2 days... no one cared.. they thought he was reading on his chair.. facing the wall... its a shame... there was no person who took notice of him.. why will any1 bother?, he wsn't havin wife wud search if he doesnt come back.. his parents.. same old story gave birth and kicked him out of house as they themselves wer not in the marriage bond..there are 1000's of such storys.. Its a curse of society

wicked all your arguments are theoreticlly correct but not practical
    my friends who are working in soudi for affairs they just fly to egypt
    u make me happy

I m not sayin that.. people doesnt have affairs Im saying its wrong...may b they i have Im living here since past 6 months n I came across many saudis n Indians too but most of them or to b more correct all of them are pious...a few people I know they try to ha affairs... but evil exist every where.. every community, every country has Black sheeps, but bcoz of them we cant support or practice an evil.

Lesson 5
    A turkey was chatting with a bull.
    'I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree' sighed the turkey, 'but I haven't got the energy.'

'Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?' replied the bull. They're packed with nutrients.'

The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree.

The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch..

Finally after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree.

He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree.

Moral of the story
    Bull Shit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there

This is ur point ... Plz remember it... evil things might give happiness for some time but it cant make u or give u real happiness for long... after all evil is shit

thank u wicked
    if children from wedlock are so considerate with their parents,y so many old age homes
    u make me happy

Not all r considerate...it depends how u bring them up..., But there are many who r good n also a portion who dont ... but with a surety the lportion which sends the parents to old age homes are of people without religious n moral values... and people who dont care about society and practice evils like adultery .. n keeping mistress...
    But from the point of mistress...there is no chance at all... whatever u do.. u r going to landup in oldage home if u r not in wedlock...but in wedlock the chances r very low...or low..if u want to minimise ur chances bring children with good ethics..

BBC NEWS | In Pictures | In pictures: Baby P's short life

Baby P's mother was arrested in December 2006, when he was nine months old, after a GP saw bruises on the boy's face. After five weeks in the care of a family friend, he is returned home.
    The baby is twice admitted to hospital with facial injuries, in April and May 2007, and his mother is re-arrested.
    The baby's mother smothered his face in chocolate to hide his injuries, which were missed by a social worker in July 2007.
    In August 2007, police tell the 27-year-old mother that the Crown Prosecution Service has assessed her case and that she will not be prosecuted.
    A day later, Baby P is found dead in his cot. Investigating officers found the toddler's clothes stained with blood.
    As two men went on trial accused of causing Baby P's death, graphics of some of his 50 injuries are shown to the jury. These included a broken back, cracked ribs and numerous cuts and bruises.
    On 11 November this year, the 32-year-old boyfriend of Baby P's mother is found guilty of causing his death, along with Jason Owen, 36, from Bromley. The boy's mother had already admitted the charge.
    Police who searched the house said it was 'disgusting' with dog mess and human faeces on the floor and rat holes burrowed into the walls.
    On 13 November the Children's Minister Ed Balls ordered an inquiry into the role of the local authority, the health authority and the police in the case of Baby P.
    BBC's Panorama reveals that social services in Haringey were split over whether the boy should have gone back to his mother after his injuries were discovered.