Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tips For Healthy Nails

Here I am also giving some tips for healthy nails:
    1. Go for regular manicures.
    2. Use plastic covers while cooking.
    3. File your nails in only one direction.
    4. Wash yours hand thoroughly.
    5. Rub lemon on the nails.

Well I think that strong nail are the sign of good health, we should always take proper care of our nails, ans also try to take proper diet, to make your nail shiny try to dip your nail in lemon water as it make your nail shiny and also clean, Do not file you nails just after you have had a shower or have washed your hands. This is because wet nails tend to break easily.

It is very good way to share our thought about healthy tips for nails. It is very helpful and interesting information for every one. All of you have a great general knowledge about this topic. According to my view of point i think that Our nails need a lot of care to keep them in top-notch condition. Nails protect the sensitive skin of the fingertips and toes from injury and are made up of layers of protein called keratin.

I have read this post. I here are some tips: Eat foods rich in vitamin B, or taking a supplement can help promote healthy hair and nails. Drink plenty of water every day. This is a good general health and well-hydrated body to promote healthy nails. cracked nails can show the need to increase fluid intake. Apply polish before. This will remove all the fat on the surface of the nails and nail polish to give more life, so make sure you do, if the old nail polish or not.

Well, according to me good nails gives stylish look. When the nails are weak and thin, grooming them is it is still damaged and hurt. Try to cut after a bath because the water in contact with polish cause it to be softer. Brittle and damaged them become more fragile and damaged when you cut it when it is dry

I like your post about Tips For Healthy Nails. It is very helpful and interesting for every one. Every one can share their Tips For Healthy Nails. According to me i think that Firstly keep your nails bare for the maximum duration. Most women keep applying nail polish to have beautiful looking nails

The advice is as if your nails are too brittle and dry, you should increase the consumption of foods rich in vitamin A. Every night before bedtime, wash your hands, wipe with a towel and apply a moisturizer to the hands. Drink plenty of water and fresh juices. Carrot juice is rich in calcium and phosphorus and helps strengthen nails. Never use a remover with acetone and nail polish formaldehyde base.

Really nice and useful information. The nails are of a tough protein called keratin. This does not mean they are strong and can be used as tools. Most of us use fingernails to open the lid, stapler pins, scratch and many other tasks. Avoid doing so whenever possible. The right shoe is important to protect your toe nails and prevent nail infections. Wearing gloves to clean and refrain from biting your nails will also help keep them healthy.

A beautiful woman must be clean, well maintained and polished nails. Avoid using your hands in water for a long time. Do not use your hands in a strong detergent. Eat broccoli and onions on sulfur and silicon.

Avoid using your hands in water for an extended period. Do not use hands in a strong detergent. Eat broccoli and onion sulfur and silicon. Eat enough protein to help build a new and strong nails. Brewer's yeast contains all the necessary nutrients rich in protein. Soy flour products, yeast and wheat.