Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tips For Healthy Nails

This is really that much useful topic which you have shared here with us and the thing is that according to my point of view you have to keep your hands out your mouth. Biting and chewing on your nails are not only attractive, but it can actually cause damage to your nails.

I love my nail and i can take care of my hair is very well. I think The color of your nails is an indicator of your general health. Your nails are a part of your body too so you must take good care of them. Everyone likes clean, well-manicured and polished nails.

Drink lots of water and fresh fruit juices. It will beneficial to keep your body and in turn your nails well hydrated. Stay far away from artificial nails as much as Possible. Carrot juice is rich in calcium and phosphorus and helps strengthen your nails.

If your nails are too breakable and dry, you should access the burning of aliment that items affluent in vitamin A. Every night, afore you go off to sleep, wash your hands thoroughly, clean them dry with a anhydrate and administer a hand moisturizer.

If your nails are too breakable and dry, you should access the burning of aliment that items affluent in vitamin A and calcium. Drink affluence of baptize and beginning bake-apple juices. It will advice accumulate your body, and in about-face your nails, able-bodied hydrated. Supplementing your diet with spirulina and kelp will advice accomplish your nails able and healthy.