Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Homemade Hair Care Tips

hmmmmmmmmmmm. goood!!!
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

Wash your hair as frequently as you need to and always use appropriate shampoo and conditioner. Never comb wet hair. Dry it out gently and then remove the tangles without using undue pressure.Always use a soft brush with correctly spaced bristles.

College Term Papers

i got great hair care tips here BB- Free Skin care/hair care/Make Up tips by beauty experts Online India
    the most extensively held false impression relating to hair is that it is live organic material, and everyone thinks that newly discovered commercial medicine/any hair related product would solve the condition. This is a wrong notion that people have in their mind but the truth is that hair is only living matter at its base below the surface of the scalp and not on it's tip. Like the tip of one's fingernail, hair is non-living matter, and can be clipped shorter and discarded. This fact alone brings us to two important finales about how one may preserve stronger and better looking with shiny hair.

good tips rahen friend
    too late for me
    u make me happy

Great tips and good site. pinkvilla.com site its really nice. Thanks for sharing here.

Wow...Great tips and good site. pinkvilla.com is really good site. Thanks for sharing here.

nice tips. thank you for sharing.

good tips rahen, thank you

Put some lemon juice on your hair where you want it lighter and go out in the sun. If you have dark brown hair, it probably won't turn blonde but will give you red/auburn highlights. It seems to work best on people who have dirty blonde or light brown hair.