Thread: Happy Birthday Hina

Hina :givefl;

Happy Birthday to you
    happy birthday to dear hina
    happy birthday to you
    may you have many more...
    happy Birthday to you...

As other years this year is special too for me..but i couldnot wish you on ur right date of birth i.e on 12th of this month...but i as always..i do wish that things get easier for you to handle...and you enjoy this life as a butterfly...May God bless you in all your hardwork and give you success in all work...All the best for future..

i hope you are smiling at the moment.....i think we are gonna enjoy eating this cake..

Allah bless you
    keep smiling

Many many happy returns of the day Hina!
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Happy birthday Hina!
    May you Have Many Many More!

btw i was just thinking app kaheen sey Scorpion nahin lagti, will you mind counting me any of the scorpion quality/habit you have ?
    You know What i Mean!

Happy Birthday Hina

Aapi,

My Sweet

I know you are busy in your new, beautiful life. I really appreciate you giving time to wish me. It's always the thought that counts. I hope you are doing well. Miss talking to you! *Muah!*
    Allah Bless you!

:kissing:

Get off my back

Quote Originally Posted by NInA, post: 370978
    Many many happy returns of the day Hina!
    Thank you very much Nina.
    Get off my back

Quote Originally Posted by Omar, post: 370985
    Happy birthday Hina!
    May you Have Many Many More!

btw i was just thinking app kaheen sey Scorpion nahin lagti, will you mind counting me any of the scorpion quality/habit you have ?
    Thank you Omar!

Lol... I'm very aggressive, get angered easily, quiet, it takes me a long time to make lasting relationships, I like to know details, etc. I'm the definition of a scorpion.
    Get off my back

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip, post: 370989
    Happy Birthday Hina
    Thank you Tulip
    Get off my back

Quote Originally Posted by Hina87, post: 371001
    Thank you Omar!

Lol... I'm very aggressive, get angered easily, quiet, it takes me a long time to make lasting relationships, I like to know details, etc. I'm the definition of a scorpion.
    hmm..Interesting but still you Miss alot of things or may be you haven't mentioned them!
    Anyways Hope you have a great Day..ko gifti bhe mila kya ya nahin ?
    You know What i Mean!