Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: polygamy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 372514
    why are you eating mud my son,see our neighbours three children are eating mud
    so 3 in neighbours house
    only one in our house
    so our family is much better than our neighbours
    so be happy
    but eating mud like polygamy is not good who bothers endurer and wicked are saying
    after all they want variety in sex
    Just because it doesn't work for you, doesn't mean its not going to work for others. No one I know of is dying to get another wife but I do see plenty of people dying to get as many one night stands as they'd get - does that need to be banned too?

I can show you countless cases of brutality, prejudice, and discrimination in hinduism but unlike you, I am aware of the fact that the problem is not religion, the problem is how people interpret it. So my friend, give it a good thought before you jump to vague conclusions.
    Dream, I do.

no religion sanctions one night stand
    but some religions pemit polygamy
    one wrong can not justify another wrong
    ban polygamy,ban easy divorce provide maintenance to divorced womem
    u make me happy

Why don't u speak about banning prostitution?, Banning the pre-martial and extra-martial sex?
    And as far as Banning Polygamy is concerned Nor Hinduism, Nor Christianity Bans Polygamy its the people who don't follow these religions have made there own laws. If you people don't follow your religion & rather prefer to follow your own set of rules and regulations, y do u expect same with Muslims?.
    Don't Jump to previous topics on which we had discussed more than enough and I have explained to you every possible reason and situation...

Even after banning polygamy its the Hindus who are more polygamous than that of Muslims? What is the use of banning polygamy then?

there some people who jump red light signal what is the use of signals remove them wicked will be happy chasing a woman for polygamy
    u make me happy

Its not about removing the signals or not its about who breaks the signal and rules more often? Even its prescribed for you to follow then also you people are the ones who break the signals more ... even though its not mandatory on us to follow the signals we are behind you... still you say that we are eating mud? we are doing injustice? what have you achieved by putting signals?
    Second thing.. to you as you already made clear that other woman is not a problem which is illegal and shameful... but when Muslims marry with giving full rights to her then it does not go down your throat! You have never raised a voice to abolish prostitution but when a man marries a helpless woman as second wife thereby giving them full rights it does not go down your throat... You wanna see the women in the trade of flesh which u often talk about Muslim women... therefore u wanna abolish Polygamy...

the afgan women who was married as a second wife was not a hapless woman, she was a leading model earning million of pounds
    u make me happy

What has afghan women's profession have to do with all this?

Y dont u realise that signal is not followed when taking right... U wanna put signal even when people are taking a free right path which do not need a signal it s absolutely ok...The free right turn is prohibited to u by the hindu marriage act not for Muslims y do u wanna block the free right turn which is ok to take?

when a man marries a helpless woman as second wife thereby giving them full rights it does not go down your throat...
    pataudi married sharmila tagore a helpless woman holywood dream girl as second wife just to save her from flesh road
    wicked you are good joker
    u make me happy