Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i need a good and responsible life partner

oh Godddddddd iz dis for REALLLLL???:rolling;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We'll listen, it doesn't matter what matrimonial site you go on, your always going to find fakers everywhere so your gonna have to do your own due diligence. I could personally tell right away if someone worth getting into knowing or is a waste of time and I'm sure you can too, try ishqballe.com

I say one things about this thing Life Partner are most important person for your Life so carefully select because she is one of the person live with you in any condition.If you interested then you register in many website online like this category but true partner is over parent search.

Let love come to you instead of you trying to it.To be honest, I can feel exactly what you are going, my best advice would be that you hang with your friends more often. Forget your solitude and try to move on. I believe God has already provided all the way if the wait ....

Hi, did you find soeoe acceptable

Hello,
    I hope things have got better for you. If so good luck. If not I'd like to converse?
    Ian

It's not difficult to find out the good and responsible life partner.But for that first you have to responsible towards him show true trust and lover towards your life time partner and share every things that happen in your life..