Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Was The Apollo Moon Landing Fake?

If USA fake landing on moon then they should be in big trouble.

Let's see, Soviet Union that time also supper power and big time enemy.
    And Russian are first send man in the earth's orbit.

If USA plot fake moon landing, why not Russians speaks about this? they could say that American are faking this? They have sufficient knowledge of Space and astronomy. Do think about this, Please be rational.

Nice post! i've seen all the decomentry report! it was very interesting!

Man, yet didn't reach to MOON!
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Thanks 4 sharing!
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

sharing foolish to foolish this should be consider valuable.

:applaud;

There are every type to literature available in this time, but it is up to you what you think best for you. There are documentaries about gay marriages, free sex life, liberation in sex relation. My question is , Will all that documentaries are correct?

Endurer, your profile show that you are some kind of marketing Director, well i believe on your profile. So please, be represent yourself as you claim you are.
    I am very sorry if i offend you. Actually from the last 6 years i am living here in europe (basically i am from karachi), i have seen lot of rubbish literature as i mentioned above. So be logical and try to find the truth.

Thousands of rubbish documentaries been made on Islam and other religion, Is that all true? Please read and forward the literature which is authentic.

Be perfect like you are using username, Perfectionist. It looks you are living here in europe so use correct information and means to be logical.

yea me too dun agree :x

:O ... this is amazing
    i just googled for this , look what i got
    the other side of the story http://pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/NOT_faked/ dunno what to belive

they have a quite good point there..............in the days of technology u never know

Is this true?? Atlease the snaps prove that it was fake...
    could be the snaps are fake

no sorry, dont think so