Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Was The Apollo Moon Landing Fake?

The logic sure seems to be waterproof ... but somehow a hoax of this magnitude .... hmmm .... i just know ..
    Punardeep Singh

People please come back to reality, because this news is fake and is only being hyped in third world countries.
    Man did go to moon!! Those who don't believe in it. God help them!

Man didnt land of the Moon well not the first supposed landing by USA. They are a country i admire in some ways but i hate them in many do. They lied to the world because the Russians did something the Americans didnt expect they would do before they did.

A very interesting read, but I still believe that we did land on the moon. Cheers. =)

Niave?

Oh common, the USA fooled the world, the russians know it was faked, but how can you prove it? Penetrate National Security? If you believe the moon landing was real then you may aswell say the Iraq war was TOTALLY justified and it really wasn't for their oil!
    Keep your blinkers on if you wish, and wallow in the pure ignorance the media provides you all too regularly!

If you can't make it...FAKE it.

I am really not sure which side to take on this topic. Honestly, if it is a hoax, it is a fairly big one. I wouldn't be surprised though, the US is always wanting to prove their superiority. There were some rumors about the pics being taken in Area 51 where the landscape was similar to the moon landing pics.