Thread: Girl harassing me, said she got my number form here

Hi there, I've been recently getting emails and phone calls from some psychopathic Pakistani girl calling her self Nazma she's been emailing me her pictures, and I mean those other kinds of pictures. She's been calling me in the middle of night telling me she loves me, etc, and wants to see me, wants me to meet her in Islamabad, when I live in the UK. I know for sure she is from Pakistan, as she normally has the TV on and I pick up clues. So I know she is not lying about her living in Pakistan and also having seen me, she's mentioned the name of my ancestral village.

I was in Pakistan in 2007, I attended a few weddings there. But I could not figure out how she could have my UK mobile number and also my email unless, its a girl directly from my extended family in Pakistan, which I doubt.

So I was perplexed at what was going on, so I decided to play it cool and "flirt" with her eventually after 3 months she finally told me, she said she got my number from this forum. Now I am even more confused as to what is going on...

Now I am thinking on the lines of maybe its a "honey-trap" she is just too persistent and too good looking (from the photos she's emailed me) to be this obsessed (unless if she is just after a red passport) I am just confused...

In all honesty I am to this forum feeling angry, now that I am thinking about it more I am just confused... Has this happened to anyone else on this forum? :think;

No, and how'd she get your number from here? Switch your number, block her address or maybe change your email and move on. There is no point in wasting your time with her which I am sure you're already aware of.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 373424
    No, and how'd she get your number from here? Switch your number, block her address or maybe change your email and move on. There is no point in wasting your time with her which I am sure you're already aware of.
    I run a family business and the number is linked, so I get calls (complaints) forwarded to me. So, there is no way of just changing the number without changing the number of the business. Its the same with my email, email's sent to the complaints department and forwarded to me on my personally email. I've blocked her email that is not an issue the issue is her calling me, as I don't know who it could be, I could possible be a genuine customer inquiring about a product.

Oh.. that's Strange!
    Can't You Block her number or Incoming Call, through you cellular operator ?
    or you can just complaint against her number here in Pakistan to the respective cellular company she is using to call you.. it won't help you much getting rid of her but do give a try!
    You know What i Mean!

yeah... u can complain here in paki to the network she is from...

first time in my life ive cum to know... A GUY TEASED BY A GIRL
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

Quote Originally Posted by Omar, post: 373440
    Oh.. that's Strange!
    Can't You Block her number or Incoming Call, through you cellular operator ?
    or you can just complaint against her number here in Pakistan to the respective cellular company she is using to call you.. it won't help you much getting rid of her but do give a try!
    They can't trace the number, but they have told me its from Pakistan. And have no control over blocking it. As they don't have any agreements with networks operating in Pakistan.

Quote Originally Posted by glimmering_candle, post: 373501
    yeah... u can complain here in paki to the network she is from...

first time in my life ive cum to know... A GUY TEASED BY A GIRL
    Yeah, it is slightly unfortunate. However, when I was in Pakistan I was having a hard-time getting the girls away from me. Things have really changed in Pakistan, in the Urban areas. I could understand it if I was an expectationally good looking guy lol.

that's a lot of long distance charges man. just don't answer. or block...pretty simple.

well just then simply ignore it... lets see how far she will try for u... at sum time.. she'l find another to harras:1:
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

she is calling you from pak all ov back there in the brit wow that gotta be interesting lolzz