Poll: What's your say on it? Is it a good decision?

This poll will close on 08-05-2188 at 03:13 PM Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Zardari Sets up Mobile Courts

Sunday, March 01, 2009
    ISLAMABAD: President Asif Ali Zardari has promulgated two ordinances to set up mobile courts to provide speedy justice to the people at their doorsteps and to provide for regulation, coordination and policy direction for technical and vocational education training.

Both the ordinances promulgated by the President on February 27 have come into immediate effect all over the country.

Under the Code of Criminal Procedure (Amendment) Ordinance, 2009, speedy justice will be provided to the masses on their door steps. Magistrates of first, second and third class will be appointed.

The first class magistrates may be asked to work as a Mobile Court to try any offence or such offences as may be determined under the code. The presiding officer of the Mobile Court shall send a daily return to the Sessions Judge containing the details of each case that has been dealt with.

The National Vocational and Technical Education Commission Ordinance 2009 aims at providing for an autonomous organization for regulation, coordination and policy direction for technical education and vocational training.

Under the Ordinance National Vocational and Technical Education Commission will be established to prepare national training plans, programmes and projects for capacity building in the field of technical education and vocational training; development of national occupational skill standards, curricula and trade testing certification systems for all sectors.

Source: The News

Another political tool prepared to deal with anyone who dares to stand in the way of this schmuk of a president.
    Dream, I do.

Though we are aware of his intentions and the current situation but i guess it can be a good step but again everything is possible here.

Good step? You hand over the authority of an Angel to a Satan and you expect him to make this world a better place then you're obviously a tool at best.
    Dream, I do.

And he withdrew! When are they going to stop playing games? I am seriously sick of these good for nothing politicians ruining our lives and our future!

ISLAMABAD: President Asif Ali Zardari on Tuesday night withdrew the mobile courts ordinance on the advice of Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani.

The prime minister announced in the National Assembly on Tuesday that he was sending his advice to the president in this regard. After the session, he sent a summary, giving an advice to the president to withdraw the ordinance.

The ordinance had generated a debate as its promulgation coincided with the National Assembly session. The prime minister chose the National Assembly forum to bring an end to the controversy sparked in the wake of the promulgation of the ordinance.

When are you going to stop wasting your time on them?
    Dream, I do.