Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: is it POSSIBLE??

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygal786, post: 374037
    it is possible but its not really clear...it can be just that u like talking to them, life friends, not love
    um...yeah thnx..datz wat i wantd to get at mayb:hug:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

when you talk to someone online, your brain gives u an idea of being in love..."an idea of being in love"...which all sounds so nice and attractive...but in real life, it's not "just the good time" and you don't know how the other person will behave offline ...would it be the same as he/she is behaving online? or totally different? so it's better not trying to think about any possibilities of such things happening, because as said, nothing is impossible. And, one thing which is not said and i would like to say, some things wouldn't be as pleasing as they would look from far away, so let it be far away and enjoy . For the right purpose, see reality, analyze, understand, interpret, make sure person is the one you wanted to love, and then fall in love (but the whole procedure better be quick, or else it'll repeat the hindi movie story- you were thinking and someone else got it )

lust at first sight rather than love at sight brother...
    Think through carefully..

I feel like it's possible to fall in love online...but if it just stays online and you never meet..then in a sense, it's unrealistsic...eventually if you trust the person, it would make sense to talk to them on the phone...I don't know about every case, but I do feel like it's possible if both people are looking for the same thing.

if you have been talking to him for years then somewhere in line you might have felt love for him..then one can fall in love..on the other hand..some people talk for many years...but they dont feel love rather addicted.

Ofcourse it is possible. i met the girl i love on internet, currently we dont have any contact with each other, the last time i talked to her, she said she loves me, but cant talk to me, cuz her parents figured out about us, and m here ready to spend my whole life, waiting for her to come back. to be honest, luks mattered to me alot, and she was not my kinda girl, as in luks. But when u fall in love with someone, and truly love him/her then u automatically start liking everything about them. But atleast u both shud luk gud when u stand together. i hope u understand wht i mean...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Rockkker, post: 376924
    Ofcourse it is possible. i met the girl i love on internet, currently we dont have any contact with each other, the last time i talked to her, she said she loves me, but cant talk to me, cuz her parents figured out about us, and m here ready to spend my whole life, waiting for her to come back. to be honest, luks mattered to me alot, and she was not my kinda girl, as in luks. But when u fall in love with someone, and truly love him/her then u automatically start liking everything about them. But atleast u both shud luk gud when u stand together. i hope u understand wht i mean...
    hmmm...dat was helpful
    thnx..
    and best wishes for u..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i feel its possible.bcoz i have seen few cases.but most of them forget u when u go away from them.time has been changed.guys r much more likely to b intersted in girls whome they can talk live date wid them etc.but yeah its possible.
    for rockkkers i can say only luks r secondary when u get involve wid them these r ppl who make u conscious abt ur partners looks...

Quote Originally Posted by Rockkker, post: 376924

thats the thing about the internet...pictures can be tweaked and there's always angle pictures and flash-- it makes everyone look better...with that being said, when meeting someone on the internet, you can judge them based on what they say and how they say it to you, getting to know them as a person.

looks matter to all of us - those that say they don't are only denying themselves from the truth, but with the meeting someone on the net, we can see past what we may just pass by on the street and really get to know that person and go from there.

i've been talking to someone and yes i'm interested in them and when i saw a picture of them at first i was disappointed-def. not someone i would pick out of a crowd, but then i went back and though about all our conversations and just how easy it was and how great it feels to talk to him, whenever we are able to. it just makes the looks secondary, because everything else about them makes up for it. and then you start liking what you see in front of-it jsut becomes this flawless picture

[[wow..i've gone on such a rant]]

Quote Originally Posted by EntangleDesi, post: 377014
    thats the thing about the internet...pictures can be tweaked and there's always angle pictures and flash-- it makes everyone look better...with that being said, when meeting someone on the internet, you can judge them based on what they say and how they say it to you, getting to know them as a person.

looks matter to all of us - those that say they don't are only denying themselves from the truth, but with the meeting someone on the net, we can see past what we may just pass by on the street and really get to know that person and go from there.

i've been talking to someone and yes i'm interested in them and when i saw a picture of them at first i was disappointed-def. not someone i would pick out of a crowd, but then i went back and though about all our conversations and just how easy it was and how great it feels to talk to him, whenever we are able to. it just makes the looks secondary, because everything else about them makes up for it. and then you start liking what you see in front of-it jsut becomes this flawless picture

[[wow..i've gone on such a rant]]
    Same is my story... and yea the picture thingy is true , my girl luks diff. on cam. But whenever i saw her i feel like she is the worlds most beautiful girl. But the thing is internet relationships mostly fail. her parents figured out about us, and she got completely changed, we dont have contact with each other, last time i talked to her, she just told me that she'll marry me, but cant talk now. I dont even know where she is, she really wants to marry me or not. I can't believe i was talking to her. After all those promises. she still left me alone. miss her soo much, it really hurts when ya love someone blindly and then u dont get love in return. Its not a gud idea to be in a internet relationship. If she was here in my city i wud have tried to fix things up again. But i cant reach her. All u have to do is delete your accounts, switch off the phone etc. and then its all over. u wont be able to do anything about it.
    I guess Girls and guys can never be friends, if a girl and guy's behavior is kind and polite with each other, then feelings start growing inside them. That's y it is said in islam that you shud not talk to a person of opp. gender in polite, soft voice.. cuz sooner or later, u mite start having feelings for them.

@ sweet_a: mention not, thanx..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]