Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: is it POSSIBLE??

@EntangleDesi: Same is my story... I agree luks matter to everyone, but when u fall in love then it doesn't reall matter, and yea the picture thingy is true , my girl luks diff. on cam. But whenever i see her i feel like she is the worlds most beautiful girl. But the thing is internet relationships mostly fail. her parents figured out about us, and she got completely changed, we dont have contact with each other, last time i talked to her, she just told me that she'll marry me, but cant talk now. I dont even know where she is, she really wants to marry me or not. I can't believe i was talking to her. After all those promises. she still left me alone. miss her soo much, it really hurts when ya love someone blindly and then u dont get love in return. Its not a gud idea to be in a internet relationship. If she was here in my city i wud have tried to fix things up again. But i cant reach her. All u have to do is delete your accounts, switch off the phone etc. and then its all over. u wont be able to do anything about it.
    Both girl and guy shud be willing to face anything, or else the relationship mite end. No offence, but I learned from my relationship that girls are weak. M not saying that they can't do jobs like guys and stuff like that. I mean that they cant face hardship, my girl promised me she'll never leave me. but when her parents figured out about us, and after she faced all the hardship.. she gave up. she got completely changed, her views, the way she was talking to me etc. and just 3 days ago she was dying to chat with me.
    I guess Girls and guys can never be friends, if a girl and guy's behavior is kind and polite with each other, then feelings start growing inside them. That's y it is said in islam that you shud not talk to a person of opp. gender in polite, soft voice.. cuz sooner or later, u mite start having feelings for them. Oops i talk soo much, hehe... Sorry, if i said something wrong...

@ sweet_a: mention not, thanx..

@ porcelein_doll: Hmm.. yes, u r right.

Uh, y the edit button dissappeared :s... plz dont count this as a spam
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

how long have/had you know her for?

love's one of those words that gets thrown around all too easily..
    I've known my guy for almost two years, but it wasn't till the end of last year that we really started talking and feelings started developing, but is it love, no. I for one cannot, and will not use that word till I really mean it and know the person who's on the receiving end. And being that we are thousands of miles apart, the feeling of wanting to be with them is there, but the reality side of me is there also and knows that its almost impossible. And me and him have discussed this...when going into a relationship on the internet, its best to be upfront and open from the get go, or your emotions will take over.

love can make us all blind, no matter if its a face to face or internet relationship - the emotions tend to get the better of us.

but i do have to disagree with your statement about girls being weak.. I've known plenty of girls that have been hurt, because the guy couldn't stick up for himself. Both parties have to put in the effort to make it work, if they honestly want it, when the hard times come along.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockkker, post: 377027
    @EntangleDesi: Same is my story... I agree luks matter to everyone, but when u fall in love then it doesn't reall matter, and yea the picture thingy is true , my girl luks diff. on cam. But whenever i see her i feel like she is the worlds most beautiful girl. But the thing is internet relationships mostly fail. her parents figured out about us, and she got completely changed, we dont have contact with each other, last time i talked to her, she just told me that she'll marry me, but cant talk now. I dont even know where she is, she really wants to marry me or not. I can't believe i was talking to her. After all those promises. she still left me alone. miss her soo much, it really hurts when ya love someone blindly and then u dont get love in return. Its not a gud idea to be in a internet relationship. If she was here in my city i wud have tried to fix things up again. But i cant reach her. All u have to do is delete your accounts, switch off the phone etc. and then its all over. u wont be able to do anything about it.
    Both girl and guy shud be willing to face anything, or else the relationship mite end. No offence, but I learned from my relationship that girls are weak. M not saying that they can't do jobs like guys and stuff like that. I mean that they cant face hardship, my girl promised me she'll never leave me. but when her parents figured out about us, and after she faced all the hardship.. she gave up. she got completely changed, her views, the way she was talking to me etc. and just 3 days ago she was dying to chat with me.
    I guess Girls and guys can never be friends, if a girl and guy's behavior is kind and polite with each other, then feelings start growing inside them. That's y it is said in islam that you shud not talk to a person of opp. gender in polite, soft voice.. cuz sooner or later, u mite start having feelings for them. Oops i talk soo much, hehe... Sorry, if i said something wrong...

@ sweet_a: mention not, thanx..

@ porcelein_doll: Hmm.. yes, u r right.

Uh, y the edit button dissappeared :s... plz dont count this as a spam

yes, u r rite.. well everything happened very fast, u can say "chaar dino da pyaar o rabba lambi judae" .. but we both were in true love with each other, first she proposed me, but at that time, i didn't had feelings for her, later after few months, i started having feelings for her, then proposed her. she denied, reason was that she was afraid what will happen if her parents come to know about it.. however, she accepted.. and one day, when what she said happened, she stopped contact. so i think one day she'll come back, its just that she doesn't want to hurt her parents again, the only thing which hurts me is that her behavior changed, i m obsessed about her, she is a important part of my life, now all of a sudden she asks me to stop contact, so obviously i will resist. all i wanted from her was to show some love and politely tell me the situation, instead of being bossy, taking every decision on her own.. and then deleting every single account. so that i cant contact her. she knew this will happen, and used to say that she will never leave me, and when it happened then she broke her promise.
    I was ready to face anything.. we used to talk for hours, and even then we used to do never ending byes. we have something special about us, its not like we were taking the relationship easy. When i last talked to her, she said that y staying in contact is so important to me, and that, i just enjoy talking, in other words u can say she was saying indirectly that its like time pass for me.
    I cant concentrate on my studies. Spend every day thinking about her, or wasting my time in other stuff. i dont think its effecting her, but IF maybe she leaves me(tho my hurt says she wont, but cant expect anything from her now) my life will be spoiled, i cant even think of being in a relationship with someone else...
    if u are in true love, u can do ANYTHING for your partner, nothin is impossible for u, love can make u do anything. But when the person leaves u. it completely destroys u. Sorry i talk so much. :s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

emotions r everywhere.they r not bound how we meet and where.but i feel one thing if some1 loves u.there is not any kind of majboori.and if some1 is in love there is nop fear at all.if some1 says he/she cant do anything or has some kind of problem in making a relashionship he is getting rid of u.he is lier.

its completely okay I'm doing a lot of talking too..this is actually therapeutic release :]

but how can you really know that it's love and not lust, especially in short time?
    I have feeling for my guy, but love? I think I've put out the realistic side of this relationship and see just that. Us being together or ever seeing once another has a slim chance of ever happening, and it's not even the parents issue for me. Yes, they would freak and ask a million questions, but for now realistically I see the miles between us as being the problem and if we were to meet and things were to work out..what about the future? where would we live? would he be willing to move if lets say I had a better job offer? All that and so much more I have taken into consideration. I do miss him when we don't get to talk as much..but
    EKKS obsessed..that's one of those words/feelings that's really risky to come across - it can lead us down a path that isn't healthy.

I've told myself from the beginning that I would take my situation one day at a time and have done just that -- its hard at times to not let the emotions take over, but I refuse to let myself go emotionally.

but you know, your entire experience use that as a learning tool, not to disregard internet dating ever again, but rather how to improve it the next time around be it with her or someone else. people come in and out of our lives all for reason, what that reason is..we have to look within our self and find that on our own..Everything happens for a reason..don't dwell on it for her...if she's meant to be it will happen..I know a lot easier said than done, but you cannot stop living and moving forward in your life..it will only hurt you and your partner in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by EntangleDesi, post: 377035
    its completely okay I'm doing a lot of talking too..this is actually therapeutic release :]

but how can you really know that it's love and not lust, especially in short time?
    I have feeling for my guy, but love? I think I've put out the realistic side of this relationship and see just that. Us being together or ever seeing once another has a slim chance of ever happening, and it's not even the parents issue for me. Yes, they would freak and ask a million questions, but for now realistically I see the miles between us as being the problem and if we were to meet and things were to work out..what about the future? where would we live? would he be willing to move if lets say I had a better job offer? All that and so much more I have taken into consideration. I do miss him when we don't get to talk as much..but
    EKKS obsessed..that's one of those words/feelings that's really risky to come across - it can lead us down a path that isn't healthy.

I've told myself from the beginning that I would take my situation one day at a time and have done just that -- its hard at times to not let the emotions take over, but I refuse to let myself go emotionally.

but you know, your entire experience use that as a learning tool, not to disregard internet dating ever again, but rather how to improve it the next time around be it with her or someone else. people come in and out of our lives all for reason, what that reason is..we have to look within our self and find that on our own..Everything happens for a reason..don't dwell on it for her...if she's meant to be it will happen..I know a lot easier said than done, but you cannot stop living and moving forward in your life..it will only hurt you and your partner in the future.
    First of all i know its not lust, cuz i wud have forgotten about her if it was lust. lust is cuz of luks, am not a racist but to be honest, i only liked white girls, i always wanted to be in a relationship with a girl of white complexion. I dunno y but thats the way i m, never thought i would love a fair-tanned kinda girl. Luks wise she was not my kinda girl. When i first saw her, she was just a ordinary girl for me, and at that moment i thought we can be not more than friends. But it happened, cuz i started loving her soul. and then automatically started liking her luks too. Secondly, i m not one of those guys who can get over it. when someone loves me, not just a girl i mean, my buddies my family, relatives. (well i cant think of how to say this) Main apnay app ko us bande k hawalay ker deta hun, u can say i blindly trust them. And if someone loves me, i love them twice as compared to how much they love me. I wont be able to sleep for many nights even if my friendship broke up with my bestie. Relationships mean alot to me. And yea its not about time, a 3 year old relationship can also break up. Few months are enough to know a person, and after all we used to talk for MANY hours, dont wanna mention, but many many hours. hehe.
    And yea if i was not a true lover, i wud have tried to take revenge from her for hurting me, like my acquaintances did with their gf's. Instead, Alhamdulillah i pray for her everyday in namaaz. Only i know how much pain i suffered. still, love her...

And yea about what u said that learn from the entire experience. well i said what i learned. Girls are weak. Cuz i think no one can love me more than her. still she did this to me. She knows every single weakness, defect about me, and there are many of them in me. I doubt any girl will love me after knowing them. I don't want to loose her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^^ You can't judge every of the opposite sex based on your experience with one girl, though. I know you feeling like you don't want to loose her, but sometimes letting go of ppl is the best you can do - really there is no use being with someone if it isn't a 100% commitment on both ends. You can't say that no one will ever love you, because you just never know what or who the future holds.

I'm not saying to forget about her at all..forgetting about someone we care about is the hardest thing ever but after a while we do have to let go at some point and let reality kick in.

As for revenge, I've always believed in the idea that karma is bitch and that revenge is only for the weak hearted...I could never stoop down to that level

GAAH..ignore my post if you don't want to talk about it

Quote Originally Posted by EntangleDesi, post: 377042
    ^^ You can't judge every of the opposite sex based on your experience with one girl, though. I know you feeling like you don't want to loose her, but sometimes letting go of ppl is the best you can do - really there is no use being with someone if it isn't a 100% commitment on both ends. You can't say that no one will ever love you, because you just never know what or who the future holds.

I'm not saying to forget about her at all..forgetting about someone we care about is the hardest thing ever but after a while we do have to let go at some point and let reality kick in.

As for revenge, I've always believed in the idea that karma is bitch and that revenge is only for the weak hearted...I could never stoop down to that level

GAAH..ignore my post if you don't want to talk about it
    Nah, u r rite. Stupid me, m keep on saying girls are weak, girls are weak. Didn't mean that every girl is. Sorry i guess i annoyed u. Well she is only 14 yr old. what can you expect from such a young girl. she can't fight with her parents for me. And m not asking her to do it. but atleast she cud have been the same. .. but her behavior and views changed, thats y m so pissed off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Rockkker, post: 377043
    Nah, u r rite. Stupid me, m keep on saying girls are weak, girls are weak. Didn't mean that every girl is. Sorry i guess i annoyed u. Well she is only 14 yr old. what can you expect from such a young girl. she can't fight with her parents for me. And m not asking her to do it. but atleast she cud have been the same. .. but her behavior and views changed, thats y m so pissed off.
    hahahah..noo not annoyed, just don't want you going around says girls are weak..then no girl will ever want to know you..

But wait 14? How old are you? And you were discussing/thinking about marriage? She's still a kid, she hasn't developed her ideals about life be it what she wants to do career wise or what she looks for in a person. She's just at that starting point where she's starting do discover all these new feelings towards life and people.

You cannot expect much or anything at all from a 14 year old

Quote Originally Posted by EntangleDesi, post: 377044
    hahahah..noo not annoyed, just don't want you going around says girls are weak..then no girl will ever want to know you..

But wait 14? How old are you? And you were discussing/thinking about marriage? She's still a kid, she hasn't developed her ideals about life be it what she wants to do career wise or what she looks for in a person. She's just at that starting point where she's starting do discover all these new feelings towards life and people.

You cannot expect much or anything at all from a 14 year old
    Well m 18, and yea she is too young, but after all I WAS WILLING TO FACE ANYTHING. and well i love her, so obviously i will want to marry her in future. Well i guess thats where i made a mistake. She is only 14. And i m so serious about her. All i know is that i love her, its not my fault that she is 14.
    Thats what my friend always said, that dude, at the age of 15-18, emotions develop, changes appear in the character as in emotions and like wht ya said above. and he used to said that one day she will start disliking your obsession. But well, dunno about that cuz she never said that she have any problem with me being so obsessive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]