Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: is it POSSIBLE??

Quote Originally Posted by Rockkker, post: 377045
    Well m 18, and yea she is too young, but after all I WAS WILLING TO FACE ANYTHING. and well i love her, so obviously i will want to marry her in future. Well i guess thats where i made a mistake. She is only 14. And i m so serious about her. All i know is that i love her, its not my fault that she is 14.
    Thats what my friend always said, that dude, at the age of 15-18, emotions develop, changes appear in the character as in emotions and like wht ya said above. and he used to said that one day she will start disliking your obsession. But well, dunno about that cuz she never said that she have any problem with me being so obsessive.
    UGH honestly right now for the two of you 4 years is too much of a difference, she's still a kid and you've just become an adult.

if this were years along the line, then I'd see the possibility of it happening and ways of making it happen

and being obsessed isn't healthy at all or you or the other person...

@ rockerr...dude...i was reading ur postz thinkin both ov u r above 20??
    hhhmmm...ur juss makin it a bit more hard for urself
    i mean...i dnt think a 14 year old grl wud know much abt commitment??
    God bless you..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by EntangleDesi, post: 377046
    UGH honestly right now for the two of you 4 years is too much of a difference, she's still a kid and you've just become an adult.

if this were years along the line, then I'd see the possibility of it happening and ways of making it happen

and being obsessed isn't healthy at all or you or the other person...
    what you mean by that? Ammi kehti hain age difference hona acha hota hai ... well the problem is not the age difference, its she being 14 only.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

datz da point rocker...shez ONLY 14!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_a, post: 377047
    @ rockerr...dude...i was reading ur postz thinkin both ov u r above 20??
    hhhmmm...ur juss makin it a bit more hard for urself
    i mean...i dnt think a 14 year old grl wud know much abt commitment??
    God bless you..
    hmm... But now I m already in love (. Nothin can change my mind. Thanx tho. and yes ajj kal k ladkay bohat tez hain aur stupid bhi, like me. I mean baaton se andaaza nahi lagaaya jasakhta. Btw is urdu allowed on the forum. its 8am aur main abh tak soya nahi. dont feel like talking in english. v tired.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Rockkker, post: 377050
    hmm... But now I m already in love (. Nothin can change my mind. Thanx tho. and yes ajj kal k ladkay bohat tez hain aur stupid bhi, like me.
    r u sure itz LOVE???
    how long have u known her for???:doh:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Rockkker, post: 377048
    what you mean by that? Ammi kehti hain age difference hona acha hota hai ... well the problem is not the age difference, its she being 14 only.
    if she was in her 20s then it would be another story all together..but a 14 year old..its not only an age difference but a difference of where you both are mentally

not to be rude..but get over it...you cannot expect a 14 year to commit to you...or anyone but her parents..and if you expect her to..you're not blind from love but stupidity

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_a, post: 377051
    r u sure itz LOVE???
    how long have u known her for???:doh:
    EntangleDesi asked me the same thing, read the my previous posts, i gave a lamba chordha detailed answer to her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

and yeah
    @ entangle...thnx a lot doll...ur postz make sense...and they kinda bring u out ov ur lill "box"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by EntangleDesi, post: 377052
    if she was in her 20s then it would be another story all together..but a 14 year old..its not only an age difference but a difference of where you both are mentally

not to be rude..but get over it...you cannot expect a 14 year to commit to you...or anyone but her parents..and if you expect her to..you're not blind from love but stupidity
    hehehe, well said, but m afraid.. nothin will affect me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]