Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: is it POSSIBLE??

is it possible??
    to fall in LOVE wid someone ONLINE??
    like u've been talkin to dem online for YEARZ??
    nd u juss kinda feel ADDICTED to dem??
    is it POSSIBLE??
    plz answer yoz
    m CONFUSED:doh:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Its ur excitement and unknown love. Once u meet personally, all ur thirst will be over But it depend on how u felt on first time meeting him.

hi how are u what,s new with u

I think it can be possible to fall in love, but it starts off with being in lust with them/ the idea of them...but there is a difference in being addicted [which is rather unhealthy for the relationship] and being attracted to them

of course it is possible, you can fall in love anytime and anywhere. What's the big deal?

umm...no m not tryna make it a big deal...i am just not SURE abt the feeling???i am just asking..ke is it REALLI love???or might be somthing else???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^^that's a hard question for others to answer, without knowing about the situation or being in those shoes...it could be love or it just could be infatuation

The only thing thats impossible is nothing. As far as a long term serious relationship based out of the internet is concerned, I'd rather stay away. You can find a better deal on fish (pardon my french) out in your supermarket than you can on ebay.
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_a, post: 373808
    umm...no m not tryna make it a big deal...i am just not SURE abt the feeling???i am just asking..ke is it REALLI love???or might be somthing else???
    Well i'll agree with what entangledesi has said, it depends on the people involved. Hope u r not confused anymore.

it is possible but its not really clear...it can be just that u like talking to them, life friends, not love
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~