Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hair streaking becoming a craze or epidemic....

Hair streaking has been there for a long long time but recently it seems to have taken a big leap.........both guys and girls now do it.

either natural colours borwns blacks blondes tooo blues reds and pinks.

In germnay every 4th person has a streak or tuft of pinl/red/orange hair with the remainin hair their natural colour.

is it a fashion statement or attidude taht speaks up?
    Some females even do tha fox style colour wheer the top half of their hair is for eg. Red and lower half black. :mrgreen:

So is it cool?? or jus good for a change? do lemme in on ur opnions ppl.

i tried it once or twice.. just for a change.

i had to face the consequences though. lets say, the part of the world i love in, is not as developed as germany, there4 i was treated as an alien. lol everyone was so keen to get a closer look at my hair.
    Dream, I do.

I remember promising myself never to streak/highlight my hair. Then I gave in to my cousin who managed to chage my mind. Later, I colored it back to my original hair color and both have grown out, fortunately. That was three years ago. Never again.
    It's more a fashion statement. When I did it to my hair, I felt like I just look like everybody else. And I didn't like that. I'd rather be myself than look like someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:30 pm
    i tried it once or twice.. just for a change.

i had to face the consequences though. lets say, the part of the world i love in, is not as developed as germany, there4 i was treated as an alien. lol everyone was so keen to get a closer look at my hair.
    lol lol
    Well i have also tried it,MY G/F Left me.She said u looks like a Monkey with this. ops:

lol. monkey :rolling;

well i'm ready for a complete makeover in the coming days. something like teal or rust would do.
    Dream, I do.

^It's not funny :x
    It was my insult

lolzz..isliye mein aisa kuch try hi nahi jise mein pagal lagon ya phir alien..

faishion is a gud thing..but remember that..always do that fashion which suits your personality

Quote Originally Posted by syeda @ Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:51 pm
    lolzz..isliye mein aisa kuch try hi nahi jise mein pagal lagon ya phir alien..

faishion is a gud thing..but remember that..always do that fashion which suits your personality
    me was lookin as i always do, per patta nahi uss nay us din me ko Monkey kyun boola??

BTW ager kuch karen ge nahi tou maloom kese challe ga ke it's ok for us or not??
    :wink:

hmm magar ap apnoi personality k according fashion karo na..well i dunu but i dont like fashion like this..u can die ur here but not like thi

Quote Originally Posted by manni9 @ Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:05 pm
    me was lookin as i always do, per patta nahi uss nay us din me ko Monkey kyun boola??

Yes She knew that u r monkey but pehlay woh tumko yeh keh nahin sakti thi, but when u changed urself, she got the chance to do that. Issi aarrh mein us nay tum say peecha churaliya :wink: