Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Back Rahen!

oh thanks rahen but we really missed you and feels so good to hav u back =)
    that's great that you enjoyed and met ur relatives after such a long break

same here..i m really happy to come back to my parents , to dt and to my lifestyle...

yeah no matter how much you enjoy a change in your life and routine but after sometime u long to get back to the same old you...

welcome backkk rahen sis!
    how was pakistan then?
    hope you had fun.
    hows married life going?

Welcome back rahen sis..nice to hav u here again, missed u
    Great to hear about ur wonderful trip..bless u
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

yeah surely true tulip...

marriage life is unexpectedly going awesome..thankfully..what abt yours..
    i m doing fine..shukar al hamdALLAH...what abt you mizz_sabah

aww..bless you too..yeah i missed dt and its members too...i m doing good shukar al hamdALLAH...what abt you?

masha ALLAH, wish u all the happiness in the world =) my marriage is rocking as well

im doin ok sis...wher in PAK did u visit
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

thanks tulip..wish you all the best..

yassi i visited multan, bahawalpur and small cities and village near her...visiting and shopping..experiencing and accepting new people and thoughts in life..when waz the last time you visited pk?

I visited a long time ago, its been bout 10 years. But inshALLAH im goin at end of this year wit whole family..after long time it will be great to c all my relatives and places I especially lov the village areas, the greenery, nature, etc. its such a open and pleasant change from the bz life here