Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome Back Rahen!

Wohoo! Hello friends, look whose back!!

RAHEN

Welcome back dear :hug;

Missed you a lot! I am sure everyone feels the same as me You tell us how is everything at your end?

Welcome back Rahen sis and Qambar
    Dream, I do.

Welcome back Qambar

ooooooooooooo meli choni moni sisooooooo... u r bak... o m so happy... dt was so boring widout u... only me n tulip here n there...
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

nice to read that u r back

Welcome Back sis

beautiful!!
    wow...a great welcome..thank you so much :givefl;
    so cute of you tulip..i just loved your thread thanks... whatsup these days...i waz among my entire relatives and had the taste of both the corners of life..completely new lifestyle...but with the blessing of ALLAH..i adapted and said good bye...

thanks Qambar...so whatup these days?

Thank you brother...how is the day going on?

aww..glimmo...nice to see you around...thankoo...how waz your 14th feb..any mischief in college.. ?

Thanks muzna..same here..nice to read your post...kaisi ho..bilkul gumshuda ki tarhan ho gaye ho aap...kabhi kabhi dekhti ho..

once again..thanks to all..:givefl;

ooooooo sisooo aap kahan thin itnay din???
    wOrK SmaRt NoT HaRd......

My pleasure Rahen and thanks for the appreciation, you really liked them? I am glad. I am doing fine and good to hear that you are also well. Had fun with everyone back home?

glimmo mein pk gayi thi.for 3 months...abhi abhi wapis aayi hoon...

yeah tulip...i liked it..seriously..both of you...glimmo and you doing a good job....yeah i had fun with all my relatives..after 8 yrs...i went to pk...saw ppl my dad always talked abt...so it waz a nice experience overall.