Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fight for self or ...

And wat bout u...wud u like it if ur partner/hubby stays silent while u r talking/venting?
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

Well of course i won't like it if he starts yelling or interrupting without hearing me out. But if he just stays silent and don't pay attention and walks away tab to gussa aega per if he listens and then he start explaining his points to me (that's what we mostly do) to utna hi acha b lage ga =)

yea, if he listens that would make me feel good too. Actually, listening is a very important thing...cuz its not easy for people to actually LISTEN while somone is talking
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

That is so true! Those hard headed are very commonly found here on our planet

yea too common! I feel somone being a good listener is a wonderful characteristic to hav..

absolutely...wonderful and rare characteristic