Thread: Your Favourite Dish

Hello Friends,
    What's your favourite dish? Share it's cooking recipe as well I'll share soon.

great thread...i will share mine too later.

I love food...hard to say which is my fav, il hav to think bout it
    ~Ye Dard Ka Tufaan Guzra kyu nahi..Dil Toot Gayaa Hai To Bikhra kyu nahi..Ek Hi Shakhs Ko Chahta Hai kyu Itna..Koi Dusra Is Dil Me Utarta kyu nahi~

ok think about it and let us know when you finally make a favourite :bg: Or aisey b yahan different recipes share karsakti ho ap apney favourites ki =) do teen jitni b dishes hon..

hmm..right now 1 dates drink ..this makes one glass

6-7 dates
    quarter glass milk
    2 tbsp of vanilla ice cream
    some drops of rose water or vanilla essence or khewra essese..

blend all dates with little milk when blended...add all the other ingredients..you can add sugar to your taste if required.

another my fav drink...
    half apple with 8-9 almonds blended with some milk and 2 tbsp sugar...and when done with blending process add milk according to your taste...this makes two glass...

hmm..right now 1 dates drink ..this makes one glass

6-7 dates
    quarter glass milk
    2 tbsp of vanilla ice cream
    some drops of rose water or vanilla essence or khewra essese..

blend all dates with little milk when blended...add all the other ingredients..you can add sugar to your taste if required.

another my fav drink...
    half apple with 8-9 almonds blended with some milk and 2 tbsp sugar...and when done with blending process add milk according to your taste...this makes two glass...

sounds delicious...:biggrin;

thanks...