Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: sms

heheh...btw...what do you study..and for which teacher you wanna try that line "i wasnt CHEATING...he was helping me PASS DA DAMN CLASS!!!"

m done wid my highskool...will start mah uni in fall
    and yeah...wana use dat line for my bio, chem, physics, algebra 1 & 2, geom, trig, and even for those PE xamz:noi;
    yeah u can guess wat a smart ass i am wen it comez to studyz:frown;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

heheh...best of luck

one must pass by learning not by cheating
    deleting unwanted sms is the best way
    u make me happy

^^ thnx for da advice
    i'll consider it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GAAH, my friends know not to send me forwarded text messages or messages that are just useless - they get ignored and deleted the moment I get them..and probably cursed at for wasting my time...and I hate..really HATE when people start abbreviating every single word in the message..

Quote Originally Posted by EntangleDesi, post: 377387
    and I hate..really HATE when people start abbreviating every single word in the message..
    ^^:rolling;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by EntangleDesi, post: 377396
    ^^seriously..its annoying
    itz even MORE annoying to type every single word wid perfect spellingz...using ONE FINGER:wink:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ohh BOO..not at all!!!
    and I don't mean abbreviating lets say the word cancel as CXL.. or LOL ...ROFL..those I dont mind

but when every single word is turned into a single letter in the sentence..GAAHHH

I have enough abbreviations to remember for school..I dont need more just to communicate with ppl