Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Love is when you...

maza aaraha hai na...kafi dino baad love par kuch soch rahi hoon...

love is when he rocks your world

hahaha! Acha...kafi dinon baad kyoon? ^o)

Love is when you wait for him all the time :@

Love is when you are in sorrow and hug your mate, all the sorrow disappears. And u feel like you r the most happiest personal in the whole world.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip, post: 377796
    hahaha! Acha...kafi dinon baad kyoon? ^o)

Love is when you wait for him all the time :@
    This used to happen with me, i m so obsessed about her. Jabh hum baat kiya kertay they, aur woh achanak chali jaati thi, tou main saari raat jaagta tha, jabh tak us ka msg nahi aata tha that she is fine. Kher abh tou baat hi kerna chordh diya. . Uskay parents ko pata lag gaya, she decided not to break their trust again. still loves me, lekin baat hi nahi kerti. :'(.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kyunki aur bahut sare kaamon par mein soch rahi thi..example future plans...

tulip: you wait for him all the time...doesnot he have a fix time... but that is sweet...
    Rokker: what a tragedy...aik kaam karo...if your time is appropriate for marriage...then visit her home...:wink;
    love is when you wish to share all his worries and tensions...

exactly! bravo rahen
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockkker, post: 377797
    Love is when you are in sorrow and hug your mate, all the sorrow disappears. And u feel like you r the most happiest personal in the whole world.
    million dollar smile hoti hai par apne million dollars ki baat kardi hai! :clapping;

lovely lines both. Applaud.

nah m just a teenager. Lekin ager yea woh purane zamana hota.. jabh jaldi shaadi hojaata thi... tou main kabh ka pohanch chuka hota.. jabh us ki khushi is baat main hai k woh baat naa keray tou its with me. ager us ki marzi k khilaaf horaha hota. tou phir main kuch kerta.. abhi main khudh helpless hun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Rockkker, post: 377800
    This used to happen with me, i m so obsessed about her. Jabh hum baat kiya kertay they, aur woh achanak chali jaati thi, tou main saari raat jaagta tha, jabh tak us ka msg nahi aata tha that she is fine. Kher abh tou baat hi kerna chordh diya. . Uskay parents ko pata lag gaya, she decided not to break their trust again. still loves me, lekin baat hi nahi kerti. :'(.
    That's sad, sorry to hear about that rockker but you keep rocking!

Well you might be a teenager but you look quite mature for your age. May God bless you..be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockkker, post: 377808
    nah m just a teenager. Lekin ager yea woh purane zamana hota.. jabh jaldi shaadi hojaata thi... tou main kabh ka pohanch chuka hota.. jabh us ki khushi is baat main hai k woh baat naa keray tou its with me. ager us ki marzi k khilaaf horaha hota. tou phir main kuch kerta.. abhi main khudh helpless hun.
    tum kehte ho k tum usse se pyar karte ho...lekin tum usse samajhte nahi ho...woh khud thori na keh rahi hai k me baat nahi karungi...she is saying it for her parents...jahan tak teenager hone ka swal hai..then i think tell her..k wait for me...i will come to your home after 4-5 yrs...and take your hand...or you can also get engaged atleast..
    all i m trying to say is..if you really love her...dont let her go...

shandaar advice rahen! :clapping;