Thread: 10 Tips for Dressing 10 Pounds Lighter

10 Tips for Dressing 10 Pounds Lighter

Are you happy with your weight? Would you like to look better in the close you wear every day? Of course, maintaining a healthy weight is certainly important, there are things that you can do right now to start looking ten pounds lighter, without dieting. The key to looking slimmer is in how you dress every day. How you choose your clothing and accessories can make all the difference in whether your clothing makes you look slim or heavy. Some of the ways that you can change the way you dress to look lighter might be a bit surprising, but they really do work.

Follow these simple rules when choosing your clothing each day and everyone will be telling you how successful your diet has been.
    Real fashion life is at wholesale dress.net
    you can view my homepage

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1. Always wear the right size
    Some women will wear extremely baggy clothes to disguise their weight, while others wear clothing that is too small in order to give the appearance of looking as if they fit a smaller size. Neither of these tactics works and both often make you appear larger than you actually are.
    you can view my homepage

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Use dark colours to disguise your problem areas Wearing a darker colour such as black or navy on the area of your body that is the most troublesome can help to minimise attention to the problem. Those who are heavier in their bottom half should wear darker trousers and colour up top and those who carry their weight in the top half should do the reverse.
    you can view my homepage

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3. Wear one colour for maximum slimming effects By wearing a top and bottom of the same colour and breaking it up with a colourful cardigan, scarf or belt, you can minimise your size even further. The all-in-one colour look creates the illusion of having a longer body line, which has a natural slimming look.
    you can view my homepage

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4. Choose patterns carefully When choosing patterned clothing, be very aware of the size and direction of the pattern. Very small and very large prints can sometimes be overwhelming on a larger person. Select mid-size prints or those that are varied in size. Stripes can also present a problem for many. Larger sized women should avoid horizontal stripes, and very thin stripes of any size. Larger vertical strips can sometimes work to have a slimming effect, however.

5. Accessorise properly Leave teeny tiny accessories for teeny tiny people. If you are on the heavier side and wear thin belts or carry a small purse, the more delicate accessories will likely make you look larger. Bigger and chunkier additions to an outfit can help to provide balance, and can even be used to hide certain flaws.
    you can view my homepage

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey , thanks for this info. If you want to look lighter then you have to remember that you just can't shop indiscriminately. You have to be more cautious and really take the time out to consider if an article of clothing is flattering on you or not.

thanks.. i really need these advices of yours..

Dress impression is a must,wear a right time right cloth,this are a give you a best impression and always wear a simple and trendy dress that be a good impression on other and wear a colourful dress,and a something a new collection try to choose,this way you choose a dress.

Impression of a formal dress wear the right time, of course, are his one and you give a good impression is always a simple and trendy clothes that others have a good effect and a colorful dress, and some new collection Try to wear, choose a dress this way you choose.