Thread: May I Kiss Minissha Lamba?

In ?Honeymoon Travels?, Abhay Deol and Minissha Lamba play childhood friends who get married after knowing each other for sixteen years.

While working together in the film, Abhay and Minissha actually became close friends. The two shared jokes, had their dinners together and even trained together for the Latin American dance Tango.

The story goes that Abhay Deol went weak in the knees every time he faced the camera with co-star Minissha. Sources say that during the time they spent together, Abhay was strongly attracted towards Minissha. Abhay has himself admitted to a tabloid that he finds Minissha ?really cute and adorable?.

Some say that he even coaxed director Reema Kagti to incorporate a kissing scene between them in the film.

Talking about matters of heart he says, "I don't know whether I can call it a crush. It's a fact though that I find her really cute and adorable. We had a good time while shooting the film."

Its being said that sparks where flying fast between the duo so much so that Abhay would refuse to have dinner without Minissha after pack-up, in Goa.

Abhay and Minissha did take time to break the ice. When they came on the sets initially, they were strangers to each other. Moreover, the duo was a little unsettled initially with so many bigger names like Shabana Azmi, Boman Irani, and Amisha Patel around. They became friends gradually, and Abhay became particularly fond of Minissha among all the girls present on the sets.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thanks To Shairng With Us This New News...chalo Lagat Hai Ka Monda Ko Pyaar Hoo Raha Hai..maybe..
    Ramadan Kareem to everyone ...

ahaann.. ye larke bohot jaldi attracted ho jate hein