Poll: whats your favorite?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your favorite cellular company?

there is a lot of buzz in and around pakistan, some say mobilink's the best cuz they've got plenty of customers, and some say that warid tel is about to beat their rivals, paktel and ufone are close at catching up with both of them, while telenor is just quiet.

I'm using two connections, both pre-paid ones from paktel and telenor respectively.

I like paktel for their blue colour scheme .. lol and conveinece ps: the local call charges for international calling, currently available for 12 countries. missed call alerts and lots more. I dislike paktel for that rude and obnoxious message "MAAF KIJIYE, abhi rabta mumkin nahien" - "the number your are trying to access is currently switched off/out of service area"

and i only like telenor for their gprs services. rest its just a cry around woods.

so what is your favorite.. sowwie i dont have much info about cellular companies abroad, apart from hutch. (the one i used).
    Dream, I do.

Ufone...for MMS..GPRS...and rest is fine as well with Ufone...
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._girl/Sari.gif

!** I'M CooL.....I MaKe Ice JeaLouS **!

i dont like ufone.. they've got a weird orange color scheme and their service sucks big time!
    Dream, I do.

Hummm...It has to be..mm...well, ..Sonofon, Telia, Telia Denmark and Orange....
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

I like Mobilink, not for its services, but for its coverage throughout the country, specially on the Motorway(all the way from Faisalabad to Islamabad and Lahore). The signals donot drop for even a second lol.

I also have a connection of Mobilink. Other services are also better.

Quote Originally Posted by faisal_izhaar @ Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:01 pm
    I like Mobilink, not for its services, but for its coverage throughout the country, specially on the Motorway(all the way from Faisalabad to Islamabad and Lahore). The signals donot drop for even a second lol.

I also have a connection of Mobilink. Other services are also better.
    exactly, I was just groaning all the way from fsd to ibd and back again, nothing really worked for me, apart from the MSA at chakri :x
    Dream, I do.

i like O2=Orange and TD1
    but dono about pakistan

future's bright, future's orange. (makes no sense :s )
    Dream, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer @ Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:32 am
    i dont like ufone.. they've got a weird orange color scheme and their service sucks big time!
    strange I'm using this servise since last three years....every thing is fine....
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3..._girl/Sari.gif

!** I'M CooL.....I MaKe Ice JeaLouS **!

Telenor :up;