Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: concentrate when you offer Salah

I just have a general question, and inshaAllah we can share ahadith and our own techniques as well.

How do you? concentrate when you offer Salah
    as i always just cannot do i try hard and know such prayers are not accepted BY ALLAH
    If Allah is with you, whom do you have to fear?
    If Allah is against you, what hope do you have?

^^ omG!!!
    so damn true!!
    sorry i cant contribute much
    but ur right!!
    all da weird thoughtz come to u RIGHT in da middle ov prayerz
    like COME on!!
    *i forgot mah cellie in car*
    *have to clean da windowz*
    *i was searchin for___ and now i remeber where i put it*
    aaahhhhhhhh
    like sheeesshh!!!itz not just u sweety
    i guess all of us have them
    u just have to TRY hard to concentrate...u know...it all dependz on niyyat??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

niyyat tu hoti that y we pray than again ek dum dont what happenes , really it makes so guilty

still no replies on this

Meray saath bhi hai yehi problem bohat ziada, itnay fazool ghalat salat khayaal tabhi aatay hain :s... There is one way, but not works always i guess.. kuch nahi sonchta main, as if like just staring at the jana maaz, dimagh pe taala lagadeta hun, and concentrate on the words m saying. Esa kuch.. and i was successful in preventing such thoughts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by **Veil**, post: 380202
    niyyat tu hoti that y we pray than again ek dum dont what happenes , really it makes so guilty
    wht ya mean :s

---
    When someone is in front of my door or in the lounge and talks loudly or increase the tv's volume... meri poori concentration ki waath lag jaati hai. Itna ghussa aata hai. Kabhi kabar tou ghalat bhi padh leta hun :s.. I need complete silence to offer prayers with concentration. Aur phir bhi, dimagh main thought jo aati hain woh bhi ek masla.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

simple...to concentrate on you prayer simply concentrate on the mat...which has a mosque or makkah made...even then if one cant...then read the salah as if you are memorising...not just saying...still not able to concentrate then be active.

Yes it works, ... main bhi yehi ker raha hun kuch din se... and Alhamdulillah, m able to concentrate. Lekin kabhi kabaar phir bhi aatay hain khayaalaat :s... i guess waqt k saath saath sahi hojae ga.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Problem is human mind is very sharp and can do two things at a time, so when we are offerinf Salah, we are offering Salah and also having thoughts... this is because the salah has become mechanical... we have got used to it, know to concentrate in salah and make it more effective we got try and keep our mind in salah, and thats a bit difficult,,,

But If we know the meaning of the verses which we are reciting and we concentrate on the meaning along with the recitation then, concentration will not be lost in majority of cases as our Brain cannot do more than two things at a time, one remembering the verses of recitation and simultaneously remembering the meaning... Try this Inshallah it will work...

And last but not the least... the question of prayer's in which we loose concentration whether will be accepted or not... we cant say that they will not be accepted as its upto Allah to decide about it.. But if think on this issue, certainly there is comfort for us, as the fact is Allah does not need our Salah.. and worship.. if we worship him then there is no increase in his glory nor if we dont then there is a decrease...Its just for us that Allah has prescribed the prayer's so that we may prosper from it... and more over to test us who will offer and who don't... who is true Muslim and who is not... its to test and for the our benefit...

The benefit in this world and here after... There are thousands of benefits which we can gain in this world if we offer salah with proper niyath...

Here is an intresting Hadith regarding the concentration in Salah..

Few companions, asked to Prophet PBUH. Some times they loose the concentration in salah and they were very concern about that, at that time, Hazrath ALI May Allah be pleased with him was there and he was astonished to hear that and ask the companions how could you loose concentration in salah some time?. Its impossible, then MD SWS said it is possible and asked H Ali to pray 2 rakat Nafil and said if he did not loose the concentration even once then he(prophet PBUH) will gift a shawl.

H Ali prayed and when MD SWS asked what happened, he replied I was offering my salah with full concentration but in last part of salah when I was about to finish , I thought about the shawl whether it will from yemen or elsewhere.