Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nude scenes irks Shruti Sharma!

Sleaze indeed is a dirty business. After Mallika Sherawat, Bipasha Basu and Janaki Shah, it is Miss India World 2002, Shruti Sharma's turn to know the bitter truth.

The model-turned-actor is making her debut in Shakeel Noorani's erotic thriller, 'Tezaab — The Acid of Love' and just like the name of the film the relation between her and Noorani has been nothing less than acidic.

Both have filed cases against each other at the Association of Motion Pictures and TV Programme Producers of India (AMPTPP) and are engaged in a bitter battle of wits over the actress refusing to publicise the film.

According to Noorani: "Shruti came to me through a model coordinator when I was auditioning for the lead actress. She has given me trouble right from day one! After signing the contract, she shot for the photo-session and willingly exposed. It was only when the film took off, that she refused to expose." Noorani further claims that she also insisted on having her own designer whom he had to throw out later. "She refused the clothes I gave her to wear in the film. The contract clearly states that keeping in line with the central theme of the said film story and screenplay, it may require exposure of the artist in nude (except entire frontal exposure), semi-nude posture, bedroom, kissing, bathroom scenes etc. My story is sex-based and deals with an extra-marital affair, so exposure was a must," he alleges. Shruti plays Parveen Dabbas’ wife who is not sexually satisfied with her husband and so takes a lover.Thoroughly pestered the director filed a case with the association (AMPTPP) but she still refused to expose. In the end, she had to oblige to his wishes and shoot for the film.But now the former Miss India has initiated the legal correspondence and hired a lawyer too. Not willing to discuss the matter all she says is, "I have been told my lawyer not to talk. I don’t want to get into any controversy. So, no comments please!"

:blee;
    Download Latest Indian and Pakistani Songs,
    Check out Orkut Tips and Tricks,
    Best Wallpaper Collection,
    CookBook, Web2SMS, and alot more

www.DaStyleX.com
    http://www.sloganizer.net/en/style3,...eX-dot-com.png

What?....Why? Then what does she want to do with it?