Thread: “This is my wife’s trust"

One of our Jamats went to Edinburgh. The Imam who was leading the prayer [in a public place] after completing it was met by a few girls. One of the girls asked,"Do you know English?" The young man [who was leading the prayer] said, "I do". She said, What is this that you have done?

The young man replied, We have performed worship.

The girl said, But today is Sunday.

The young man said, We do this five time's a day.

The young lady expressed, That is a lot.

The young man explained that if the blessings of Allah are kept in view, this is very little. And this is that action which brings about the spring of tranquility. This is not hardship, this is felicity. Then the girl extended her hand to bid farewell and the young man said, Forgive me for my hand cannot touch you. She asked why? He said, "This is my wife's trust" . The girl collapsed to the ground.

A scream, and she began to cry, saying, How blessed is that wife who has such a husband, O that the men in Europe would be like this!

This Article is originally by Maulana Tariq Jameel - Student Help Online [dot] com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Excellent dude... but I think there might b less takers for this kind of post... As people think this is not modern or its conservative type of thing very old fashioned..

Jabh maine padhta, tou soncha k kaash main bhi itna shareef hota
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

just because gils shake hands does not mean they are bad
    sex organs are far away from the hand
    u make me happy

ahem ahem, tell me one moment just one moment in your life when you havn't thought about sex... Don't you have any other thing to talk abt.. har baat main sex thons detay hain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thx for sharing rockkers v nice post...every muslim women want husband like him

then my girl is lucky .. m willing to do anything for her.. lekin aa tou jae waapis :cry:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

nice post rockerr every muslim men should be like this

ahan.. yep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]