Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gossips

Assalam aleikum/ Hello
    Today the topic is abt Gossip and no doubt it is a must part in many ppl that we see around..and in ourselves also ..we sometime or the other do gossips abt anything that matters, that we see isnot right, that is shocking, that we feel jealous abt etc...there are many topics of gossip...do u do gossip? do u think it is right to gossip, do u think that it brings entertain to our lives at the same time bring disturbance in someone else's life...
    overall what are ur views on gossip...

I heard musharraf was about to resign, is that true?
    Dream, I do.

I don't like to gossip. I just avoid it as much as possible. I don't even talk that much, so why would the few words I say be about some lame story about someone else?
    Get off my back

Totally, i agree with Hina. Same answer. Ps:I hate gossip!
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 362249
    I heard musharraf was about to resign, is that true?
    ..where did u heard it from?

thats good hina and nina.

when sitting in group...it is a normal thing to be a part of gossips.....i like gossips to some extent...not to the the extreme that it hurts.

Yeah as long as it doesn't break someone's heart, go for it. On that note, Hina adores paris hilton and BSB.
    Dream, I do.

oh i know that...
    she infact had a talk show with them..half an hr each...for her that waz a great experience...and i waz so surprised when i heard that..but u know it is true...

I like gossips..but same as Rahen aapi said..

Quote Originally Posted by Endurer, post: 362339
    Yeah as long as it doesn't break someone's heart, go for it. On that note, Hina adores paris hilton and BSB.
    Ha ha ha. Don't put your favorites on me Teddy.
    Get off my back

Oh God! Hina you invited them over to your Hina 360 show?
    Dream, I do.