Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 tips to healthy weight loss

About zero pounds

Weight loss,you do exercise regular and take a healthy food like fruit,vegetables,salad soup and never take a oily or junk food and you take a oat's things this a best fat burner and also take a warm lemon water and mix honey through some day and it burn your fat this a way you loss weight.

You have a great knowledge about 10 tips to healthy weight loss. Every one can share their thoughts about it. It will help people who want to know more about it. i want to add one of my tips, according to me i think that You have to lose some of what you’ve grown accustomed to and add some items that may be new to you.

Eating little frequent meals to balance your calorie also avoid package (processed) and convenient foods such as fast food.

Great tips buddies =)

All the tips are really great. Thanks for sharing them. They are very helpful.

It is a really very nice as well as that much useful information which you have shown here. As I just want to say that I was totally unknown from this. But after reading this I came to know about that, I can 't thank enough.

Burn fat, and vitamin C and the properties as a fat burning, and take up item A, oats and also take warm water daily and take warm water lemon with honey is also a fat burner, and take the authority of health food, fruit, vegetable juice and this is also better for health.

These are Tips for Weight loss.
    - Do not eat much.
    - Enjoy your life and play some outdoor games.
    - Find out why you overeat
    - Drink plenty of water.
    - SNACK, BUT SMARTLY
    - Do Yoga.
    - Green tea is also good.
    - Exercise is essential for weight loss
    - Swimming and Running is best.
    - Fast Walking is good for Weight loss.

I have read this whole stuff and the thing is that I want to say you that there are a lot of foods that can eat that will help in weight loss. I do not want you to tell your friends Roace Cooper said that you can eat only 12 on a diet.