Thread: Home Remedies for Pimple Scars

Home Remedies for Pimple Scars

Make a paste of sandalwood powder and rosewater to be left overnight on the scars. Even a paste of sandalwood and black gram paste works wonders in removing acne scars. If you suffer from dark acne scars, you can use lemon juice to remove the scars.
    Before applying lemon juice, you just have to clean the scars with warm water. Then dab a teaspoon of lemon juice on cotton ball to be applied on the scars. Leave this for ten to fifteen minutes and see the results.
    However with this treatment, it is important that you wear some sunscreen before going into the sun as lemon juice can make your skin photosensitive.
    A mixture of cucumber and lemon juice, or honey with lemon juice is also effective in removing acne scars. However this option is not advised to those having oily skin.
    Another effective homemade remedy to remove acne scars is a paste of gram flour, turmeric, lemon juice and curds. Leave this mixture on for about ten to twenty minutes and you will see the difference.
    A mixture of a tablespoon of yogurt, sour cream and grinded oatmeal with a few drops of lemon juice is also effective in treating scars if left on your face for ten minutes and then rinsed.
    Paste of Turmeric and lemon works GREAT on scars !!!

nice tips rahen
    less oil and choclate
    frequent washing of the face can be added
    u make me happy

Actually, if you frequently wash your face it can irritate your skin more and cause more acne. :/

on an oily face...i think thrice face wash...cause the oil collects impurities.

amnesi not sope and water
    simle lukeworm water
    u make me happy

nice tips thx for sharing!

Hi All,

Great tips for beautiful skin, Thanks & Keep Sharing!

Yeah i agree with you ..i can give some remedies..they are..

Regularly applying the pulp of ripe tomatoes on the face for about an hour or so helps in the effective treatment of Pimples. Cucumber pulp can also be used in the same way with the same results.

Scrub your face at night with warm water and immediately wash with cold water. Warm water will open your pores. Cold water helps close pores, which in turn keeps oils out of your skin so your pimples and scars become healthy.

Apply vitamin E oil to your skin once a day. Vitamin E provides a natural oil that helps restore elasticity and regenerate skin cells. Applying more than once a day can leave your face oily and oversaturated.

For more read below link..

Home Remedies for Pimples