Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: kissing

^^u CANT be serious:noi;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Goshhhhhh... a big research on KISSES lol... is it really required to describe KISS. ? I guess its instantaneous and an expression of emotional feelings.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_a, post: 383101
    ^^u CANT be serious:noi;
    Don't know.. Kissing can be serious but not the discussion rite?:yeah:

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

Quote Originally Posted by sikandar107, post: 383102
    Goshhhhhh... a big research on KISSES lol... is it really required to describe KISS. ? I guess its instantaneous and an expression of emotional feelings.
    Hahahaha @ research
    Dsjeya LOVES these types of research yo...check out some of his other threads...u'll be rolin on da floor

Quote Originally Posted by sikandar107, post: 383103
    Don't know.. Kissing can be serious but not the discussion rite?:yeah:
    Lollzzzz nah I wasn't talking abt da kissez
    His thread...LOL!!!

PS: dsjeya...ain't u a bit too old to be interested in dis kiddo stuff??
    PS2: nothing personal man
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_a, post: 383104
    Hahahaha @ research
    Dsjeya LOVES these types of research yo...check out some of his other threads...u'll be rolin on da floor

Lollzzzz nah I wasn't talking abt da kissez
    His thread...LOL!!!

PS: dsjeya...ain't u a bit too old to be interested in dis kiddo stuff??
    PS2: nothing personal man
    Gud na atlease we are being trained by one of our senior partner, theoretically of course. I have been enjoying his threads and his streneuous effort to dig out such topics.

on "a bit too old"... nahh nah... sweet, havn't u heard that age is just a number... LOL... ??? Anyways... its all fun talk nothing personal dsjeya Sir...

[quote="dsjeya, post: 382962"]kiss can kill
    aman ate jelly fish then kissed her girl friend who was allergic to jelly fish
    she died[/QUOT

Oh..gud knowledge for suffering husbands. :excite; ha ha ha ha...

sikander no need to add sir
    thank u for your comments
    your definition of kiss is nice
    u can share your expeience
    sweet regarding age i can not do any thing
    if such threads are initiated by youngster is it ok sweet friend
    i am trying a bit make this site intresstin
    some r trying to make it a islamic site
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 383129
    sikander no need to add sir
    thank u for your comments
    your definition of kiss is nice
    u can share your expeience
    sweet regarding age i can not do any thing
    if such threads are initiated by youngster is it ok sweet friend
    i am trying a bit make this site intresstin
    some r trying to make it a islamic site
    You are welcome Sir !! I beg to differ from u on one account "some r trying to make it a islamic site". Islam is a very pious religion and to the matter every religion is. So, it won't be prudent for us to bring in religion in our discussion. Hope u wud appreciate my point of view !! As far as I know even in Islam love is treated as the divine virtue of Allah and no religion as such permits open discussion on KISS or Love Making be it Islam, Christianity, Hinduism etc. I once again reiterate that "KISS" is one such sensitive and emotional attributes of human being which comes thru instinct and with instant feelings of affection and not through discussion or knowledge base. Its not limited to youngster or older people. Even a small baby of 1 yr kisses his mother. Nevertheless the thread is indeed interesting. Warm personal regards !!

thank u friend
    u r very courteous
    proper knowledge of anything is good
    in christianity ,kissing in the cheek is not sexual but a sign of affection or respect
    sex is also an important aspect of life
    just nature will take care is escapism
    i personaly feel this site shoud remain an entertaining one
    i respect every religion
    u make me happy

hygiene. There are very few, if any, people that enjoy kissing someone whose breath is unpleasant. To be a good kisser you need to make an inviting target. Bright clean teeth and fresh breath is a must. Appearance matters as well. If your teeth or lips appear dirty or rotten, the person you wish to kiss will not be able to enjoy your kiss, no matter how good your technique. There is also the issue of overall hygiene. Body odor is obviously not going to win you any points and may just keep you from getting that kiss at all. Also, there is the issue of facial hair. For guys, you need to understand how abrasive your face can be if you have not shaved very recently. Be considerate. Be clean. Be groomed. Make yourself as attractive and clean smelling as you possibly can
    u make me happy