Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: kissing

You are welcome Sir !!
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

Decode his kisses(Getty Images)
    The way your man kisses you is definitely an instant indicator of his mood and feelings.

Want to know you better: This is the beginner's kiss. You are just getting used to each other. A simple meeting of the lips with gentle teasing on your mouth says that he wants to share more with you.

In the mood: It is soft and sensual and his mouth lingers on yours. Sensual kisses say that your man is in the mood for some TLC.

Let's talk: He brings his mouth close to yours and starts softly whispering nice, yet naughty things. This is to let you know that he's feeling romantic.

The teaser: He will begin by nibbling on your ears and face and nuzzle you lightly. He will keep away from the mouth till the end.

Want you right now: He will give you a rough-yet-extremely passionate kiss that would get you wild - there is no looking back after this one!
    u make me happy

Gosh...............Never such details of kisses...... lol..... ummmmmm shall have to try anyway.
    http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4104/48148536hl8.jpg

For those who are free,there is much to be grateful for May your home and your heart shine with the warm light of FREEDOM

Emmm Well What Can I Say I Never Kissed Anyone So .....

lie ekajnabi lie
    u make me happy

Kiss it touch your lips to something else, usually another person. The modern Western culture is the most common expression of affection. Among those in close acquaintance is made kiss as a greeting or farewell kiss on the cheek (or close to the cheek, in the air when you touch the cheeks). The relatives may kiss the younger children to comfort them or show affection, and vice versa. Since the expression of romantic affection or sexual desire involves two people kissing on the lips, and may also involve one person kissing another on various parts of his body.

share your experience
    friend
    u make me happy

Thanks for ..............

thank u for your great post !I think evry one need kissing !