Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Benefits of Aloe vera Juice

Aloe Vera has become a favorite drink of health lovers and is also popular with young people who want a naturally radiant and a healthy skin. This resurgent interest in Aloe Vera is because of the numerous health and skin benefits that it offers. This article will talk about the various benefits of drinking Aloe Vera juice.

Did you know that a glass of Aloe Vera juice can provide your body with the essential amino acids? These amino acids in turn replenish the body, keeping it strong and healthy. Along with providing amino acids, Aloe Vera is rich in various nutrients and provides your body with vitamins like A, B, C and E and minerals like calcium, sodium, iron and others.

If you regularly drink Aloe Vera juice, then you can naturally shield yourself from various infections as Aloe Vera helps in boosting the immune system. In addition, Aloe Vera juice has natural detoxifying properties and it aids in healthy digestion, preventing problems like bowel irregularity and heartburns.

We all have heard of the numerous skin benefits of Aloe Vera. It is quite beneficial in treating skin infections and enhances the overall health and glow of your skin.

Drinking Aloe Vera juice, thus, not only helps in preventing and treating various skin infections, but also helps in providing a natural glow and radiance to your skin. In addition, it also helps in treating various kinds of inflammatory problems.

Drinking Aloe Vera juice can also provide relief from various common ailments like cold, flu, and stomach disorders. In addition, it can help people to possess a healthy body weight. It for this reason that many people, youngsters in particular, are opting for Aloe Vera. After all, it is an easy way to look, feel and be healthy and fit.

Thanks for the useful info Rahen, but i just don't know how to drink it. Can we make a drink with the gel? Or we have to eat it...:s I would be thankful if you provide some info abt that too.

y rahen
    y ru against doctors making some money
    u make me happy

dsjeya: if doctors are not thinking of their ppl instead of there money then this is better...

drinks are made ..i duno how...but i used to apply it on skin by cutting it...infact now i have one cream that is 97% aloevera..which i use continuously now.

I'm apprehensive about how it would taste

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip, post: 388344
    Thanks for the useful info Rahen, but i just don't know how to drink it. Can we make a drink with the gel? Or we have to eat it...:s I would be thankful if you provide some info abt that too.
    Aloe vera juice is the liquid that comes out of the aloe vera plant when cut or squeezed. Aloe vera gel is actually made from the aloe vera juice by adding a food grade thickening agent called carrageenan.

I think you can mix it with another juice and drink it that way..That probably helps with the taste too [I believe, aloe vera has a bitter taste]

thanks RAHEN for sharing here benefit of aloe Vera, can you please tell me how i can put weight to my body actually i am too thin & next year my parents planning for my marriage? what kind of diet schedule i should adopt? or consult to a gynecologist? please help me i will wait for your answer.

Aloe vera that comes directly from the plant is a yellowish liquid, it's juices are used in number of lotions, creams, gels and shampoos, and I think that people can also take aloe juice as diet supplement or directly. It is used as an anti-inflammatory and may be taken internally as a remedy for certain digestive complaints.

Yes you are right jennyjohn but it is not yellowish, it's transparent gel and ED it is tasteless.

yeah, Aloe vera would be good for keeping the skin on the belly in good shape. Aloe vera indeed does help the skin and hair grow.