Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fardeen’s fiance Natasha Madhwani & More

Fardeen Khan, son of dashing Feroz Khan, has found the love of his life in the lovely heiress Natasha Madhwani, daughter of legendary star Mumtaz and businessman Mayur Madhwani. The senior Madhwanis and the Khans together with family and friends attended the engagement ceremony of the betrothed in London. Here is what they shared with Hi!

It was a very private affair, modern yet minimalist held at the Hotel Temple, London, where 80 to 100 relatives and close friends stood witness to Fardeen Khan giving Natasha Madhwani the ring designed by his cousin jewellery designer Farah Khan Ali. Natasha looked absolutely stunning in her Roberto Cavalli dress as she posed for the keepsake picture with fiancé Fardeen whose attire was designed by Shaahid Amir. They both looked happy and remarkably composed.

Sister of the groom-to-be Laila Khan Rajpal reveal

Fardeen Khan will be breaking many female hearts soon, as he is set to tie the knot with long time –girlfriend Natasha Madhwani, daughter of yesteryears actress Mumtaz and businessman Mayur Madhwani. The entire Khan family is busy with preparations for the wedding. The bride to be’s trousseau will be given a personal touch as Fardeen’s mother Sundari will be designing it herself. Natasha loves to wear classy clothes and those which suit her. Her favorite colors include beige, peach, black and canary tones.

For the D-Day, the outfit will be an ethnic ensemble in traditional shades of red and gold, whereas the outfit for the reception will be an Indo Western outfit. The mehndi and sangeet night outfits will be designed by Tarun Tahiliani. Fardeen’s trousseau on the other hand will be designed by his personal designer Shaahid Amir.

Dream, I do.

okay She is HOT!!!!

manni tumhari dictionary main HOT ka matlab change ho gaya hai kia ^o)

fardeen sux big time, so her i mean his fiance :P

bottom line w/e :mrgreen:

comeon she is cute si hot si Fiance of a monkey

she sure is HOT lol
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity @ Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:54 am
    who carez!
    me :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by manni9 @ Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:31 pm
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity @ Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:54 am
    who carez!
    me :mrgreen:
    olala... :wink:
    "The world and all the things in the world are precious but the most precious thing in the world is a Virtuous Woman."
    - Prophet Muhmmad, Sal Allahu 'Alayhi wa Sallam