Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to Keep Skin Hydrated

How to Keep Skin Hydrated

Have you ever wondered why some women just have a beautiful complexion, no matter what their age or skin type? While some are just blessed with naturally beautiful skin and barely need to do a thing, most take the necessary steps to keep their skin healthy and hydrated which keeps them looking stunning. Depending on your specific skin type, various things need to be done to keep your skin looking its best. Many think simply cleaning and an occasional moisturiser is enough, but for proper hydration there are specific steps that must be taken.
    Real fashion life is at wholesale dress.net
    you can view my homepage

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1. Normal Skin - Many with normal skin consider themselves lucky and do little extra care; however, this is a huge mistake as normal skin can become dry or oily at a moment’s notice. Use gentle products that will not strip the oils from the skin. Oil free moisturisers will help to maintain the correct balance of water, without creating an oily, heavy feeling.
    you can view my homepage

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Dry Skin - Caring for dry skin can be difficult, as finding and getting the right balance of moisture is tricky. Look for cleansers that are non-drying and avoid products that contain alcohol. Use a heavy duty moisturiser on a regular basis to help add moisture back into the skin.
    you can view my homepage

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks havenpal, what about oily and combination skin? =)

may be she will post it later...

3. Oily Skin - While oily skin may not have the outward appearance of being dry and flaky, this certainly does not mean that it is properly hydrated. Often, even though there is outward oil, the skin itself is unable to retain the necessary water to remain hydrated. Cleanse skin regularly to remove excess oil, then use an oil-free moisturiser to help restore the balance of water in the skin.
    you can view my homepage

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

4. Combination Skin - Combination skin can be dry in some areas, while oily in others. Use mild moisturising products that will be beneficial for both areas of your skin. Exfoliate dead skin cells to give your skin a smooth and even look. Choose a moisturiser that is oil-free to avoid adding excessive shine to the oilier sections of your skin.
    you can view my homepage

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Even Laser Treatment is good for skin:
    A laser is used to destroy the melanin in the hair and the hair follicle, without damaging

the surface of the skin. This procedure also uses a topical anesthetic for additional

comfort during treatment and the results may last a year or longer.
    Now, a series of laser skin treatments will effectively diminish those marks, leaving skin

smoother and nearly blemish free. Due to the precision of the laser, even small marks can

be targeted without damaging the surrounding skin area.
    Removing a tattoo used to take multiple sessions under the knife, skin grafts and extensive

recovery time. Now, tattoo removal has become much quicker and easier with laser skin

treatment alternatives. Amateur tattoos can take even fewer sessions to remove.
    Laser skin treatment has become the option for many cosmetic surgeons and patients today,

due to the success of the procedures and the short recovery time that is required. The

advancements in laser technology have made it possible to use this treatment to resurface

the skin and not only remove acne scars, but also to treat the active cases.

why dont you ask an expert?
    i asked a question here!
    BB- Free Skin care/hair care/Make Up tips by beauty experts Online India