Thread: 10 Tips for Dressing 10 Pounds Lighter (updating)

10 Tips for Dressing 10 Pounds Lighter

Are you happy with your weight? Would you like to look better in the close you wear every day? Of course, maintaining a healthy weight is certainly important, there

are things that you can do right now to start looking ten pounds lighter, without dieting.
    The key to looking slimmer is in how you dress every day. How you choose your clothing and accessories can make all the difference in whether your clothing makes you

look slim or heavy. Some of the ways that you can change the way you dress to look lighter might be a bit surprising, but they really do work.
    Follow these simple rules when choosing your clothing each day and everyone will be telling you how successful your diet has been.
    Real fashion life is at wholesale dress.net
    you can view my homepage

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1. Always wear the right size
    Some women will wear extremely baggy clothes to disguise their weight, while others wear clothing that is too small in order to give the appearance of looking as if

they fit a smaller size. Neither of these tactics works and both often make you appear larger than you actually are.

2. Use dark colours to disguise your problem areas
    Wearing a darker colour such as black or navy on the area of your body that is the most troublesome can help to minimise attention to the problem. Those who are

heavier in their bottom half should wear darker trousers and colour up top and those who carry their weight in the top half should do the reverse.
    Real fashion life is at wholesale dress.net
    you can view my homepage

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ooo my how many items I have argued with family for wearing clothes that are TOO big for them..it only makes them look bigger and think they really bigger than they are..when in fact they aren't even big at all...