Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Daily Dua of Ramadan

25 day of ramdan

O Allah, on this day, make me among those who love Your friends, and hate Your enemies, following the way of Your last Prophet, O the Guardian of the hearts of the Prophets.

MashaAllah very nice duas. may Allah give you best reward for sharing it with all of us.

jazakALLAH alf khair...

26th day of ramadan

O Allah, on this day, make my efforts worthy of appreciation, and my sins forgiven, my deeds accepted, my flaws concealed, O the best of those who hear.

27th day of Ramadan

O Allah, on this day, bestow on me the blessings of Laylatul Qadr, change my affairs from (being) difficult to (being) easy, accept my apologies, and decrease for me [my] sins and burdens, O the Compassionate with His righteous servants.

28th day of RAmadan

O Allah, on this day, grant me a share in its nawafil (recommended prayers), honor me by attending to my problems, make closer the means to approach You, from all the means, O One who is not preoccupied by the requests of the beseechers.

29th day of RAmadan

O Allah, on this day, cover me with Your mercy, grant me in it success and protection, purify my heart from the darkness of false accusations, O the Merciful to His believing servants.

30th day of Ramadan

O Allah, on this day, make my fasts worthy of appreciation and acceptance, according to what pleases You, and pleases the Messenger, the branches being strengthened by the roots, for the sake of our leader, Muhammad, and his purified family. Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

JazakAllah khairun for sharing such nice collection of duas for every day. which are also easy to remembers.

JazakAllah our sister, May Allah bless you aameen...