Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What are you making for Sehar/aftar today?

Shoaib, Oh! Koi bat nai esa b hojata hai kabi kabi...

Zaynab, thanks for liking the topic and keep visiting Don't you like to cook?

Rahen, that's nice and healthy sis.

I had samosas and pakoriyans and karhi in iftar today. In sehri..umm.. i am not sure what I am going to make.

Today I'm invited to an aftar party given by my friend and colleague.

Why nobody is inviting me for aftar this ramadan ?
    I have to make my sehri and aftari myself each day...it's good to be invited sometimes

I will invite you tomorrow or on Sunday because i'm giving an aftar party to all my friends. so how can i not invite my friends in DT. you all are invited.

aww..you stay in pk...how would i come...
    btw..i had lassi in the morning..and in the evening had mutton biryani...

Aww thank you so much Shoaib :giveflower;and wow i got 2 invitations in a single day I am also invited at my aunt's place for aftar today

Quote Originally Posted by RAHEN, post: 387773
    aww..you stay in pk...how would i come...
    Aap invitation accept kar lain mere leye yehi khushi ki baat hogi. Aur kharcha bhe nahi hoga. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip, post: 387843
    Aww thank you so much Shoaib :giveflower;and wow i got 2 invitations in a single day I am also invited at my aunt's place for aftar today
    welcome. Yehe to Ramzan ki barkat hai jo aapko 1 din main 2 invitations mile.

ehehhe..accepted...

Jee MashAllaH!
    So what was in the menu Shoaib?

Well the day before yesterday we had haleem, karhi, dahi bhalle and channey. Yum. With Sharbat of course.

And yesterday we had Almost the same menu with fruits and mutton biryani in dinner and then egg pudding served as dessert.

What did you guys had in these two days?