Poll: During Ramadan I m most looking forward to

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: During Ramadan: looking forward to

Assalam Aleikum,
    I hope everyone's fast is being accepted by ALLAH...During Ramadan some are looking forward to prayers, family time...television programs..and etc...what are you most looking forward to..

Wasalam Rahen,
    I had voted for all, though ramadan tents and going to mosques is not possible here in Pakistan but i wish it was and i would love to go to the mosques.
    I do look forward to spend time with family, love and enjoy every single sec of sehar and aftar. And i do look forward to all the cooking shows in ramadan and Zakir Naik programs on peace tv and other special shows
    Shopping comes as last option. I dun like to shop while i am fasting but when Eid is near we have to go sometimes and that's when i enjoy it a little otherwise while fasting i like to stay at home mostly or sometimes visit family.

Thank you for another new and refreshing topic Rahen God bless you.

I also voted for all except Ramazan Tents. With the blessings of Ramazan I again started going to Masjid. Pray for me that I remain the same the whole year. It's also helps me with spending time with Family having Sehri and Aftar with them is a very good experience because whole year we as a family can't manage to eat breakfast or dinner together. Shopping is also a must in Ramazan for the Eid and many Marriage ceremonies I have to attend after the Eid.

Thanks Rahen for very nice Ramazan related threads.

I pray that you continue all the good activities bro. May Allah swt guide us..aameen

tulip: i have voted for family time in the poll...except than this i m looking forward to ibadah. all else is not a part of my interest although there are many programs that are specially designed for ramadan...its good that you take interest in everything...as that keeps you updated with everything...and the missed part gets revision...

shoaib: same here i m more looking forward to family time...as we never get time to sit and eat together...i just love it when the whole family sits together in iftar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulip, post: 386147
    I pray that you continue all the good activities bro. May Allah swt guide us..aameen
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Rahen, post: 386147
    shoaib: same here i m more looking forward to family time...as we never get time to sit and eat together...i just love it when the whole family sits together in iftar.
    yes Rahen other than Ramazan, with Job and study timings it's very difficult to enjoy some time with Family for me. But with the blessings of Ramazan I now enjoy quality time with my family and it feels great.

that's good rahen

muje samaj nai aa rahi ke main kya likhon.. i mean kis option ko choose karon.. there are few thngs i do.. there are few thnsg which i want to do.. but cant.. theres no option fro desires
    Î m ??í?g í? ?ð ‡hí? ??t ???wí?g ?hát í ll ?í?d
    ßút ? vé ?é?ídéd ‡ð ??ll?w ?ý }{éá?? á?d Åbá?d?? mý Mí?d
    Ã?d !f ?hé?é ?é ?áí? í ???w ?hát át ?éá?t ? ?ávé mý Âll ä?d
    ?t í? ßétté? ‡ð ?ávé ??véd á?d ???t thá? ‡ð ??t £?vé Ãt Ãll Î? thé M???í?g
    ? máý ?áké ?ð §mílé ?? Máýbé ?ð Ç?ý ßút ?í??t ?ð †h??é ?f Mý Þá?t
    Î Mú?t Šáý ???dbýé ...

to phir ap apnay reply mein hi sabh alag se likh dein na, choices mein nai ata tou..shabash go ahead and say whatever you want to

mashaALLAH shoaib...
    desires ka option nahi hai...cause jo karte hain...wohi likhenge.. na..