Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Serious and helpful suggestion

I dnt know where to put up this question , so i decided to do it here .

one of my real real Good friend hs gone through yesterday, what happened here is the story "She was in love with a guy for almost 14yrs , which means from a very young age means like in from school days . what happened is that both of them are right now doing a sutible job. the guy always said wen it comes to marraige tht her mom is not getting agreed and this saying is goning on from yrs, what happened this during a mobile exchange the girl saw a pic of other gal in hisd mobile , which he also saw 1 year back , at tht tym the guy replied office ki collgue hain tht all she just wanted to transfer in her pic in the mobile" there is ntg more , later on she again saw same gal many pics where gal was properly dresses as its like any function. on asking he said that we went to nikkah of her and the pics r from there.
    2 months back the guy mother expired after some time he asked my friend tht he want to book some good marrage hall as they want to get their sister married over there .
    in between all there yearz the guy was asking for many favours from my friend like , money and other things.

what haapened this tym wen my friend saw the pic , and her number saved wotg : haseen pari" she msd tht number asking who r u and what u doing with that guy.just sms her after 5 min the guy called my friend and said what r u doing i hv nothing with her y r u sms her , if you do somthing against me i will put ur pics o net and bla bla ( the new gal and the guy are working in same bank ) meri job mein baat ai ge , after did my friend sms again to gal , saying , sorry tht was a wrong number . yesterday that gal again called and asked my friend , please batai nah app kaun hain and stuffz , on which my friend said that sms was wronly sent to you" to which he replied and said tht he already enaged to that guy and getting married in jan and was scared of there is someting like that" after tht my friend called the guy and asked him he said nahin esakuch nahin and shut the phone , yesterday whiole nite my frnd requested him to talk and tell the truth she evwen gave Allah , ka wata but the guy did not replied or pick the fone.
    one point the marriage the guy was looking with my frnd was for his marraige, and nikkah pics were of both of them.

my frnd is hell distrub and crying from yesterday , please advice .

thanks
    If Allah is with you, whom do you have to fear?
    If Allah is against you, what hope do you have?

She should slap him on his face and leave that stupid guy and stop giving him money or any help as it is clear that he has been betraying her from the very beginning.

the point is my friend is not coming out of this pain she is totally depressed

Ofcourse quitting a relationship is never easy and she will be depressed but that doesn't mean she should tolerate all. Dragging this relationship would be the biggest mistake as far as i can understand. The choice is hers.

thanks u tulip

ask your friend to leave him for ever
    and start a new life
    some new hobby,exercise,games in the interiom
    girls also do this
    u make me happy

I agree with Tulip...The pain and the what if thoughts just aren't worth it...not the emotions or the time

Rightly said both. Veil, how is your friend doing now?

little better , today she was fine

Good, she will get better as time passes.