Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: talaq,the way women want

a clause called deleagated divorce in the nickahnama is coming to the aid of many muslim women
    .talaq-e-tafweez
    this meant that the husband had delegated his wife the right to get a divorce in the following conditions
    1.he treated her with cruelty
    2.he took a second wife
    3.failed to pay her maintenance for six consequtive months
    4 did not cohabit even once in six months
    5.he is a drunkard:innocent:
    u make me happy

well, mind posting the source dsjeya?
    Personally I am against divorce over petty issues as it is not liked by our creator.

thank u friend tulip
    i will post the source
    of all permisible acts,allah hates talaq the most
    u make me happy

u dont need a law for that.. dsjeya, as if those condn exists then she will get the divorce by going to Qazi or by taking khula... this is nothing new nor no new law is needed whatever laws has to be made has been given in Shariah the problem is wid the masses they dont know there rights & whats in quran & hadith...

thank u wicked

this is not a new law
    it is already exisists but not known to many
    khula is a long drawn out process
    u make me happy

know wen u say this is not new law,,,, den read ur first post which exposes ur satire

althugh talaq-e-tafeweez is not mentioned in Quran not for that matter trifle talaq too.
    this law was inroduced by imam abdul hanifa an eighth century tabiyun.
    pakistan's shariacourt follows delegated divorce too
    unfortunatey orthodox ulema like wicked and co are stonewalling attembts to popularise it
    i answered tulip friend 2
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 386814
    althugh talaq-e-tafeweez is not mentioned in Quran not for that matter trifle talaq too.
    this law was inroduced by imam abdul hanifa an eighth century tabiyun.
    pakistan's shariacourt follows delegated divorce too
    unfortunatey orthodox ulema like wicked and co are stonewalling attembts to popularise it
    i answered tulip friend 2
    When u r posting info.. try 2 copy it properly, its not abdul hanifa its Abu hanifa...fortunately ur attempts to create Islamophobia and hate is being cut down...
    for ur kind info If u go back n look @ ma posts that I am the 1 who is actually against this attempts to popularize this issue, infact the pandit's like u r taking a chance to defame Islam and r posting new topics again n again on the same content which has been discussed and also ur lies were refuted...

about Imam Abu Hanifa is concerned u know nothing about him, nor does u know who he is, u r simply pasting the material 4m some where...so I am not interested to go deep into this topic with a chundi pandit like u...who doesn't misses a opportunity or 2 b more correct create fuss 4m nowhere 2 malign Islam

what is antiislam in this thread
    i am trying to help suffering womenfolk
    wicked just ponder over it
    u make me happy

Quote Originally Posted by dsjeya, post: 386917
    what is antiislam in this thread
    i am trying to help suffering womenfolk
    wicked just ponder over it
    Do womenfolk consists of only muslims?, do hindu or christian women r not suffering?, are the western atheist's women not suffering 4m domestic violence multiple divorces?, r dey not women?, if so then y r u so much interested in just muslim women?, let me remind u Muslim women have the most peaceful and stable lives compared to any other community... then y r u trying 2 prove that they r the only one who r suffering...