Thread: What kind of hair is it that i have?

so i got an issue right

my hair.. i have ot brush and comb it at this point to keep it acting right

anybody know about those grades of hair type stuff?

My hair will extend and curl no doubt and of course get the lil kinky crap.

what's a good way to keep kinks out? I know trimming helps b/c i been slack on that but any other ideas? tips?

beautiful hair tips!

Use Good Quality Products
    There's a good reason brands like Kinky-Curly and Miss Jessie's are so popular among people seeking great-looking curls: they work. Products from these lines, as well as Ouidad, are designed to work with curly hair of all textures. You'll get much better results with a high-quality gel than you will from a cheap drugstore brand, which usually leaves hair feeling crunchy and parched.
    After Products are Applied, Leave Hair Alone
    Once your hair products are in and you've combed through your hair or worked through it with your fingers, leave your style alone. Let it air dry or use a diffuser, but don't touch those curls. This means no combing and no brushing; otherwise, you'll just comb or brush your curls into a big ball of frizz.
    Let Hair Air Dry Whenever Possible
    You may not always have time to let your hair air dry, but do it whenever you can. The less heat you place on your hair in the form of blow drying, even if it's diffused, the more moisture your hair retains, which is crucial for maintaining healthy curls that don't frizz. If you're in a hurry, low heat via a diffuser dryer is fine, but again, don't scrunch. Just move the dryer around your hair quickly and stop when your hair is about 50% dry.
    Avoid Oils
    For well-defined curls, products that are not oil-based will give you better results. When you don't want to wear your hair in ringlet form, using oil is fine and won't disrupt your style, but gel-like products give good hold while keeping frizz at bay.

i just asked a question here and got a great answer.so sharing with all my girls!
    BB- Free Skin care/hair care/Make Up tips by beauty experts Online India

its like a slicked back curly hair/slicked back jeri curl.

I am a black human guy and i like this hair style and want it so what is it called. i currently have plain afro style hair. not that big. not big at all.

You use a best product for a hair and a also apply a curd on hair and after some time you wash your hair with shampoo it be a silky and do massage with oil this a best things for a hair and trim your hair.