ßút ? vé ?é?ídéd ‡ð ??ll?w ?ý }{éá?? á?d Åbá?d?? mý Mí?d
    Ã?d !f ?hé?é ?é ?áí? í ???w ?hát át ?éá?t ? ?ávé mý Âll ä?d
    ?t í? ßétté? ‡ð ?ávé ??véd á?d ???t thá? ‡ð ??t £?vé Ãt Ãll Î? thé M???í?g
    ? máý ?áké ?ð §mílé ?? Máýbé ?ð Ç?ý ßút ?í??t ?ð †h??é ?f Mý Þá?t
    Î Mú?t Šáý ???dbýé ...

Hello,
    Yes, you can post them here.

Well go ahead zing, let's hear what you have to say

Suggestions from all the members are welcome in DT. so don't wait and share them with us.

well Thanks Fatima sis.. TuLip sis.. and Shoaib hug..

i wd mention a few things .. as ADMIN needs to work on it i guess that wd b best for other uses to get connected to every new post..

There shd b 1st f all some Updates as many forums do in the bottom f page for New or Recent posts..

it can b in other way also like the threads a user visits or replies to.. the updates can b basd on that info also.. IF thers any new activity there.. but i wd suggest for the 1st option as.. thts a lot easy for any1 to see wht new posts hv been made and it wd attract thm to post a reply at least.. so teh traffic situation can b handled.. At least I find it attractive..

2ndly.. i wd suggest to make a stage for Literature sprtly.. coos as i saw.. In Mehfil.. u wd find everythng Mixd. there shd b one Poetry section where it can b categorized as designed.. personal. or favorite or as u guys like..

den it can b for the literature also. as i had a few things to share but since 2 days i was thinking where to post it.. ..

Laugh and lines can b another sub-forum where .. we can find everythng.. as for now.. its all there in Image corner.. of course whn users wont find any proper place.. thy wd post it anywhere as i saw few threads in Teen Talk also..

same can b done wid English and Urdu sections..

another thing is that ,, as i saw there r lot f almost in every section the threads r so old.. but thy r stil on front.. which uncomfortable whn u open any good looking thread and u find info like links.. images.. missing... tht i dun think leave any good impression to any1 who browsing to get attracted.. so MODS need to b spot on for such threads.. .. either delete such threads.. or POSTS atlleast or ... (i woint ask to update these threads coz tht r a looooooooooot..) rest upon genius minds ..

for the Interview sections.. i wd suggest to do it in a way that users can post their questions and.. in ONE page there shd b all the answers by the person .. coz den it wd b a looot easier to read and know..
    why i m sayng so.. as I tried to go thru some interview pages.. but i found it so lengthy.. that i stoppd .. sometimes thers one question and den many comments and.. u dont know IF u had askd somethhng where to find that question and the answer related to that.. so qs/ans need to b arranged..

Islamic section can b moved up and renamed.. as at 1st i also dint get where is it.. and whn one xplores inside.. den comes to know whts it all about. te titles shd convey wht teh sub-forum is all about . can b Media to lectures ..and discussions..

there can b a section for Video sharing also .. sprtly .. as Image corner is shinning on the main page.. Videos can also b there..

these r a few for now.. inshAlllah wd dfntly share as and wht i wd feel..

P.S. above mention r TOTALLY on my opinion.. it s not necessary to agree dem or even appreciate..

Thanks..
    Î m ??í?g í? ?ð ‡hí? ??t ???wí?g ?hát í ll ?í?d
    Î Mú?t Šáý ???dbýé ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zing, post: 387378

There shd b 1st f all some Updates as many forums do in the bottom f page for New or Recent posts..

it can b in other way also like the threads a user visits or replies to.. the updates can b basd on that info also.. IF thers any new activity there.. but i wd suggest for the 1st option as.. thts a lot easy for any1 to see wht new posts hv been made and it wd attract thm to post a reply at least.. so teh traffic situation can b handled.. At least I find it attractive..

we already have this option...check out the tab on the top...in those there is one tab called "More" click that for the drop down menu and select from those DT daily...you will find that more appreciatable..
    scrolling down is something which many ppl dont like..and webmasters avoid that too..

2ndly.. i wd suggest to make a stage for Literature sprtly.. coos as i saw.. In Mehfil.. u wd find everythng Mixd. there shd b one Poetry section where it can b categorized as designed.. personal. or favorite or as u guys like..

den it can b for the literature also. as i had a few things to share but since 2 days i was thinking where to post it.. ..
    you can put the literature stuff in student zone of the forum and urdu designed poetry has individual section from original poetry section where you will see poems written by our members.

Laugh and lines can b another sub-forum where .. we can find everythng.. as for now.. its all there in Image corner.. of course whn users wont find any proper place.. thy wd post it anywhere as i saw few threads in Teen Talk also..
    same can b done wid English and Urdu sections..

That section is selected because our frnd members post them in pictures..that would be the suitable section..previously we had individual section..but then we merged it to one but with different sub forum.

another thing is that ,, as i saw there r lot f almost in every section the threads r so old.. but thy r stil on front.. which uncomfortable whn u open any good looking thread and u find info like links.. images.. missing... tht i dun think leave any good impression to any1 who browsing to get attracted.. so MODS need to b spot on for such threads.. .. either delete such threads.. or POSTS atlleast or ... (i woint ask to update these threads coz tht r a looooooooooot..) rest upon genius minds ..

whenever mods find these kind of threads they close or delete them...

for the Interview sections.. i wd suggest to do it in a way that users can post their questions and.. in ONE page there shd b all the answers by the person .. coz den it wd b a looot easier to read and know..
    why i m sayng so.. as I tried to go thru some interview pages.. but i found it so lengthy.. that i stoppd .. sometimes thers one question and den many comments and.. u dont know IF u had askd somethhng where to find that question and the answer related to that.. so qs/ans need to b arranged..
    you are right in some threads there is this case but this can be handled well with option quote and answer no. we will start that section soon if that is on me...but any one member can start that interviewing like dsjeya,wicked, tulip, yawarkamal, shoaib, hopeless, rokker...etc.

Islamic section can b moved up and renamed.. as at 1st i also dint get where is it.. and whn one xplores inside.. den comes to know whts it all about. te titles shd convey wht teh sub-forum is all about . can b Media to lectures ..and discussions..
    Admin will answer to this.

there can b a section for Video sharing also .. sprtly .. as Image corner is shinning on the main page.. Videos can also b there..
    we have that section for videos watch...in the "More" tab..but still if you want some...we have bollywood unlimited section..and you can post videos anywhere ...if thats relating to the topic...

Thanks a lot for this detailed reply..

i guess i dint make my point clear on many things.. but yes u r right .. u hv got everythng on DT.. only thing is.. USERS are NOT aware where ti find that...

i shared the thoughts on my xperience .. as i m related to forum stuff since last 8-9 yrs.. so iit always attract users wht is on MAIN PAGE.. and as much info that get on main page l. thy find it easy to navigate.. i might b rong for others.. but for me it makes the point.. thats y i said thats totally my opinion..
    i m not sure if i shd post some snap from any f other forums to make my point clear.. if soo.. plz mention..
    i shall post my detailed reply abt ur other xplanations also soon enf InshAllah..

Thanks once again for taking ur time out..
    Î Mú?t Šáý ???dbýé ...

most welcome, keep coming...

but u hvnt mention shall i post some refrnce image from any other forum to make my point visible?
    Î Mú?t Šáý ???dbýé ...

Well I am not a mod here but still I know that it is not good to refer some other forums here and actually post their pictures and as far as i think it's not necessary either.

Well Zing, i appreciate your concern for DT here but mmy friend I am disappointed to see some of your posts continuosly mentioning some points that are not giving a very good impression to the readers of DT, i-e: mentioning that a few members ae regular here again and again. By shouting this everywhere is not going to help us to bring the members back to DT so not giving us any advantage and on the other hand we are highlighting something that is not very good to hear/read as a visitor or even members. Personally i felt a little hurt when i read those posts.

You my friend have joined us at the time when unfortunately members are not very regular due to ramadan pr probabaly some other problems..doesn't mean DT is always like this. We do have some gem of members like Atlantic, Miss Sweet, Friendlygal, Muzna, Omer, Unexpected, GC, heman, Rai Azlan, Mytonse, Bluehacks and lots and lots of others. (Sorry friends if I am forgetting some active members here)
    So don't get the wrong impression that the hardwork is wasted and DT is like it was when it started.

If you are feeling alone and you wanted to bring some new members, you are more than welcome to do that. Invite your friends here.

And about you queries...I was willing to answer them one by one but I guess Rahen has done that well and I don't want to repeat it again here.

Just about the renaming of "Spiritual Heaven"you know what? I found that title very unique and interesting and I literallu wanted to appreciate the Admin or whoever have thought of it. I don't think people won't understand what's inside it or would find it difficult to understand it.

And about the interview section, as you can see if used to be active long ago but I won't suggest anything about it right now as this section needs a lot of active participation of members and someone who wants to volunteer for the host job. So as already we are crying for he low participation right now so I dun think it is a good time to revamp/restart it.

We do have video sharing section here at DT, infact I was about to invite you there as i noticed you are very much into graphical stuff, image posting n all.
    You can visit it here:
    Watch Videos - Desi Videos
    and post the videos in their categories and as Rahen has mentioned if you want to add some filmy stuff you can always post in bollywood unlimited.

I think that's it for now. Your furthur suggestions will be appreciated but I request not to highlight that issue on the forum please. As we already have a few members coming online and it's annoying to see them all just discussing about the members who are not coming. Let's live in the present and enjoy our time here.

I hope you would understand. Thank you.