Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: What R U Thinking Right Now ?

Thinking that how did i managed to have 2 different trips (one official & one with friends) in three consecutive days, with two sleepless nights and still enjoyed every moment.

Thinking how hours turn into days and days in to months and months in to years , there is something happens in 1999 anf then all of a sudden 2007 then something happens and then again more 2 years passed , how fast they are , all the memories still seems its like day before yesterday happen...

Immaging the next 20 year how fast they should be..
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We probably could have kept going all night long ...if we had more of the green stuff and the red stuff... Ooh man we went those two bottles a little too quickly between the six of us..I walked in to her apartment and the next thing I know it's all gone...OOOPSS

i am sixtey
    all the past seems a dream
    future ???
    u make me happy

it happens my friend

Thinking to have some dinner... and take a deep long sleep today because weakend...
    MYK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I cannot believe that the car has been totalled off...I don't know what we are going to do or how much longer I can go without a car...But I don't want to get the rental till I really know I will be needing it, since I only get a month with the rental...AHHH

What i am thinking... nothing and everything.. that's what i do most of the time now.

Well m thinking to do something
    MYK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

why no young girls are loving me
    life without love
    u make me happy

Still u are asking why ?

Have to cook something today , i m free , sitting infront of Tv & laptop , No as such thinking today...
    MYK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]