Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: What R U Thinking Right Now ?

nothing only today i have done one thing i weny to the barbber shop & now my head is totaly naked...GANG karwa li hy ajj mai ny...
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Why do you even bother asking me, if you've already decided that it won't be enough...
    And no, I'm not going to go get it..I'm busy doing something important..very important in fact...Instead of wasting your time on the phone and yapping your mouth..why don't you go get it? Since you are the one that said we need more of it..not I!!!

AHHH..I don't think I'm ever going to be prepared for this final..EEKS!!!

Why am i hungry again?

BECAUSE U R ALWAYS HUNGRY ..he heeee

Nothing just 8 days of vecations remaining, so enjoying & sleeping , and thinking about new year saving some money and as soon seat reservation for coming RAMZAN EID..FOR PAKISTAN..
    MYK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

gr8

hmmmmmmmm...gud yar. . send me a pic of board immediately. . mmmmmmmmm but my budget z not 2 much high. .

just thinking :g::g:
    :g:

D.C. here we come!! How awesome would it be if the plans we all made to live together last night over dinner would actually happen???

ok ok

today is also a nice day , enjoying the vecations, and going to cook some chicken and something...else nothing , weather is cold...I need now some flu tabs...

Today i talk with 2 friends for more than 30 minutes talk with bro more than 40 minutes in Pakistan , everything is f9 there...

Serials on Sony TV and NDTV imagine very nice...lot of new movies have to watch ...
    MYK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

that strawberry yougart wao excellent i eating that today, and still i have 3 more to eat...yummy
    MYK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mujhe neend nhi aari per sooona hai takay suba tym per uth sakoon...