Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: What R U Thinking Right Now ?

No dought Zooki u r VIP member..

Hello everone , nothing special just thinking to clean up my Laptop to much unnecassary file which need to be deleted so i just thinking how and where to start...

TC
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yesterday i cant able to clean it because of checking mails etc , i will try it today , let see succeded or not, but i dont want it today..he hee
    MYK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tired of thinking...my mind is blank now.

Of all the lessons that could of been skipped, they skip the two most important ones in a college students career...Go figure!

What bullshit... I pull all those charms and beaded bracelets and put all those charms on the bracelets and I get a measly two dollar commission. GRRR!!!

But L-O-L at us being entertained by the glue gun..That just explains how delusional we all were today.

he hee he
    thinking how to become billianor?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    MYK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I hope tomorrow's a slower, but busy day at work..Just not too busy that it get's crazy with helping out customers in the store, having to pull orders and take phone orders. Some big phone orders would be nice though. Need to make up the extra parking cost for this week thanks to the show. Damn parking people ripping us off just cause there's a show going on.

hi everyone , i am just thinking for renewal of internet connection or take my laptop on my roof and search and use free unsecured wifi same today i m using free internet standing ouside of my apartment ...its working ...waoo..

i wish i get this network daily....
    MYK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i'm thinking what will be his reaction be after reading my those angry offline messages.
    and i'm also thinking, am i going to be able to accomplish my intentions?
    take life as it comes