Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: What R U Thinking Right Now ?

i am not thinking anything......

London 2011 [possibly-hopefully] WOOT!!!!

Okay so I need to make South Africa happen before he really hates my guts :O

I am thinking why did I come to work today! :noi;

I don't know if I've prepared myself well enough for Friday or not. It stresses me out, but I can't even seem to find the urge to even try to do so.

I'm really looking forward to the trip to Chicago---October hurry up and get here already will you..Thanks :]

The idea of February/March 2011 - as much as I want it - it scare me. I wish this conflict wasn't a constant on my mind. That I had an answer that I was satisfied with.

I am thinking to play games here.......

I am thinking where you have been??

i am thinking that waht a pleasant cool day it is outside and i am here totally engrossed in my office in my work

Thinking about my uncle who's coming back home after a long time.

i am thinking why there are still people who know the facts of history but still remain ignorant fools and say that they are the best.why cant they stand up like a man?To admit the truth.

Heman dear up to the last drop of there body blood the spouse that ther are best..... l

ike our politicians..

Politicians believe they are in power for only to fill there bank accounts and they are in a race for Number ONE ricchest man of the world....I have one name but i will not mention it here , EveryIne knows..

Thinking about the money for the flood victoms , did really that money reached to them 45 ARAB PAKISTANI RUPEES..... Or our KING KHAN MR ZARDARI EAT TAHT ALL>?
    MYK
    www.enjoymenttube.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/pages/Enjoyment-Tube/227697370623550?ref=hl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]