Thread: Weight Loss Motivation Tips

A big motivational tool for me in losing weight has always been to take "before" pictures and track my progress every 6 weeks or so. When I see visible differences by comparing before and afters it motivates me to move further on and lose more weight. This is very helpful in times when I just don't feel like exercising but know I must and will feel ten times better afterwards.

I also find using a journal to write down how a feel a big help when feeling de-motivated or lacking in self esteem. This really helps me to get things out if I don't have anyone I can talk to in that moment. Sometimes I don't feel like sharing with others and just need to get it off my chest so a journal works wonders.

Also as stated in the beginning we simply lose motivation when we don't have a plan. Write down your reasons for wanting to lose weight and how you are going to tackle this. You may need to document your food intake and exercise for a few days until it starts becoming more of a routine at first. Change or rather huge change can be hard to stick to.

You may find changing one thing at a time much more beneficial and will stick to it that way too. Don't be in too much of a rush because small changes can give you dramatic results and small changes can make the journey to a healthy lifestyle much more enjoyable and less likely for you to resist.

become a vegetarian
    u make me happy

Great tips Lilly =) Thanks buddy

I would suggest if you want to loss your weight so first of all make for strong decision and if you possible so keep only use vegetable or fruit juice maximum in the day, Do regular some daily ex3ersice like running,walking and cycling.

Here are some quick weight loss tips.

1 - Reduce fat.

2 - Do not be so sweet.

3 - Drink up.

4 - Get enough sleep

5 - Eat before Ravenous

Hi! Jonycarr thanks for sharing such a great useful tips.