Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Anyone Not Drink?

Hey. I'm a sophomore at a university in the US and I don't drink. I've never even tried a sip! It's just a personal choice and I totally have nothing against people who do drink. My friends all do, but they don't pressure me to. But i was just wondering if anyone else doesn't. It's really hard because it seems like everyone does! But it does not smell appealing and I always see people making fools of themselves when they're drunk and I don't want that to be me. It just seems like I'm the only one who doesn't sometimes!

it is just relaxation
    even thouh i am a teatotaller
    u make me happy

uuhh i feel ya!! =p...i dont drink..for religious reasons
    but i dont think i would even i was allowed to :s
    it's just not all that appealing??
    and uugghh...why is it HARD???its fun being different
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'll be honest..I do drink, but only occasionally at social events or if I'm out with friends.But I have my own limits. I drink if I want to. There is no pressure to drink or not. I've never gotten twisted or drunk from drinking. I just don't see what the point of drinking is if you're going to have fun for the night but get so drunk that you're either sick the next day or don't remember what happened the night before.

I don't either ^_^
    Religious purposes, but yeah.
    I think its cool to be different. Actually I have just never been tempted to drink for heck of it.
    I have always wondered what alcoholic beverages taste like though =/
    I hold it true, whate'er befall;
    I feel it, when I sorrow most;
    'Tis better to have loved and lost
    Than never to have loved at all.

i used to drink in parties
    for the past 5 years,i have become a teetotaler
    social drinking ,within limits is ok
    u make me happy

Hi dude,
    I am also like you. I don't like to smoke and drink. I also feel uncomfortable among those guys who do drinks.

i don't drink alcoholic beverages..
    and i really don't like people who drinks because they act wild, the lose control of themselves and for me, they are just wasting their money while destroying their body..